Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD5A26G0-IZHS
This versatile bullet IP camera by Hikvision delivers 2 megapixel resolution at up to 60 frames per second (fps) and captures colour images in low light using Darkfighter technology. The IP67-rated unit offers true day/night recording that is enhanced by integrated infrared (IR) illumination at a maximum range of up to 100m (camera model dependent) - making it suitable for 24-hour monitoring of outdoor areas. Other features include simple installation using Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+), edge storage and free remote access via Hikvision iVMS-4200 video management system (VMS).
Models available (please select from the dropdown menu above):
- 2MP resolution with a 38°-103° view and 50m IR night vision (DS-2CD5A26G0-IZHS-2.8-12mm)
- 2MP resolution with a 13°-42° view and 100m IR night vision (DS-2CD5A26G0-IZHS-8-32mm)
The unit’s varifocal lens provides wide horizontal viewing angles of up to 103° (camera model dependent) and allows optimum scene coverage to be set during installation. Imaging technologies such as wide dynamic range (WDR) helps retain the level of detail across scenes with high contrast lighting. Configurable video motion detection alarms can be set to trigger MicroSD card recording (card not included) - ensuring no vital footage is missed. These alarms can also be configured to alert users of activity via a range of notifications such as email. In addition, a range of Hikvision's "Smart" video detection methods such as intrusion and line crossing detection are included to help to increase scene awareness.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the dropdown menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering 2 megapixel resolution at up to 60 fps - ideal for busy locations
- True day/night functionality with integrated IR-cut filter enables 24-hour surveillance of outdoor areas
- Built-in infrared LEDs providing up to 50m or 100m maximum IR range (camera model dependent)
- Hikvision Darkfighter technology captures full colour images in low lit environments
- Choice of 2.8-8mm (103° angle of view) or 8-32mm (42° angle of view) lens options are available
- Vandal-resistant and IP67-rated housing provides protection in exposed outdoor locations
- Improved image clarity in difficult light conditions using WDR and 3D noise reduction technologies
- Electronic image stabilisation (EIS) counteracts movement and vibration of the camera
- Defog technology aids clearer visibility in smoky, foggy and hazy conditions
- Video motion detection methods can be configured to alert users of possible incidents in real-time
- External alarm sources can be connected via built-in I/O ports to enhance alarm signalling
- Recordings can be written to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) and used as backup if network fails
- PoE+ supplies both power and network connectivity via a single cable - simplifying installation
- Free video management using the Hikvision iVMS-4200 remote access software
- Dimensions: Φ144 × 347 mm
- Power Consumption: 15W
- Warranty: 3 years
Compatible recording platforms
The vandal-resistant, Hikvision DS-2CD5A26G0-IZHS bullet IP camera delivers 24-hour monitoring of exposed indoor or outdoor areas. Capable of delivering 2 megapixel at 60 frames per second (fps), it is ideal for busy locations such as train station platforms, service stations and outdoor shopping areas.
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):
- MicroSD card
- PoE+ midspan