This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis F34 Main Unit
Overview of Axis Companion 4 camera system
The Axis Companion range is designed to provide straightforward video surveillance solutions for small businesses who wish to monitor their premises, people and assets. This small system consists of a 4-channel Axis Companion Recorder (NVR) and a choice of up to four Axis Companion network cameras. It offers support for Zipstream and edge recording, as well as remote access via the free Axis Companion mobile application or PC client.
Simple to setup, the Axis Companion Recorder comes with 1TB of storage and features a built-in LAN port for easy connection to the network. It’s integrated Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) switch offers a PoE budget of 65W delivering power and network connection to a total of four Axis Companion IP cameras. The compact network video recorder also includes a wireless access point, which offers quick and easy system setup – as well as enabling direct access to the system.
Axis Companion IP camera choices:
Users can then select up to four IP cameras from the Axis Companion camera range to create a unique monitoring solution to meet their exact viewing requirements (please select cameras from the dropdown menu above). This affordable camera range features 11 different models, all of which offer Full HD 1080p capability and are optimised for reduced bandwidth and storage efficiency.
When ordering please select the camera that best suits your requirements. For more details of the camera's available, click the Axis Companion IP camera table to the right.
NVR and IP camera settings can be easily configured and managed via the free Axis Companion application. Available as a mobile app for iOS and Android devices or as a PC client, this free software enables users to record and playback video footage from the camera’s MicroSD card (not included) for an affordable and easy-to-use CCTV monitoring solution. Users can also configure camera-based video motion detection alarms to trigger edge recording and send email notifications if activity is detected within the scene. In addition, handy snapshots can be taken with the click of a button in live view or playback viewing modes – handy when gathering evidence.
Key features and benefits:
- System includes an NVR and a choice of up to 4 IP cameras – offering a simple CCTV solution
- Features a built-in PoE switch with 4 ports and 1 LAN port to offer self-contained networking and power supply
- 1TB surveillance-grade hard disk provides a suitable amount of storage for small business applications
- Wireless access point for installation and direct remote access to the system via mobile devices
- Compact, fanless design for unobtrusive installation
- Integrated USB port for quick and easy export of video footage
- Additional mounting bracket (not included) to fix the unit in position onto a wall, shelf or under desk
- All Axis Companion IP camera resolutions and frame rates are supported
- Compact cameras can be easily mounted to wall or ceiling for unobtrusive indoor or outdoor surveillance (camera model dependant)
- Axis’ Zipstream technology lowers bandwidth by analysing and optimising the video stream in real-time
- Camera-based video motion detection alarms can be used to trigger recordings
- All systems come with a 3 years warranty as standard
Designed for straightforward setup and easy-use, the Axis Companion 4 camera system is ideal for small business applications requiring an all-in-one recording and monitoring solution. Typical applications include independent retail stores, gymnasiums and restaurants.
- Power supply
- Installation guide
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):
- Up to four Axis Companion IP cameras