Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD6362F-I
This indoor IP camera from Hikvision is capable of delivering 6 megapixel resolution at up to 25 frames per second (fps) - complete with true day/night recording and built-in infrared (IR) illumination up to 15m. Its hemispheric lens enables the delivery of the full 360° overviews - ensuring footage is captured from all angles and blind spots are eliminated. Additional features include on-board storage and easy installation via Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
The model delivers full 360° overviews when ceiling-mounted, or a 180° panoramic view when fixed to a flat wall. Multiple viewing modes such as double panorama and quad view are also supported, and the digital pan/tilt/zoom controls enable examination into specific areas of interest. Configurable video motion methods such as line crossing and tampering alarms ensure a high level of dynamic scene awareness. Additionally, these alarms can be set to trigger recording to the MicroSD card (not included) and also inform users of activity via email notification.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the dropdown menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers 6 megapixel resolution at up to 25 fps - providing detailed CCTV footage
- True day/night functionality enables round-the-clock surveillance
- Integrated infrared LEDs illuminate up to a distance of 15m
- Fisheye lens ensures footage is captured from all angles and blind spots are eliminated
- Capable of 180° of view when wall mounted and 360° when ceiling mounted
- Regions of the original image can be examined in detail using electronic pan/tilt/zoom controls
- Digital PTZ viewing de-warps the distorted full image allowing it to be viewed more naturally
- 3D noise reduction and wide dynamic range (WDR) improve image clarity in challenging light conditions
- Edge recording to MicroSD card (not included) allows the camera to be used as a standalone unit
- PoE supplies power and network connection over one cable for quick and cost-effective deployment
- Free Hikvision iVMS-4200 video management software offers a basic video management solution
- Dimensions: Φ164mm x 152.8mm x 43.8mm
- PoE consumption: 12W
- Warranty: 3 years
Compatible recording platforms
The Hikvision DS-2CD6362F-I fisheye IP camera is an ideal choice for indoor locations that require high resolution, 360° overviews - 24-hours a day. Typical applications include banks, supermarkets and open plan offices.
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):