Overview of the Axis T8645
The Axis T8645 is a single-channel kit that allows existing coax cabling to be kept when converting an analogue system to digital. It consists of the Axis T8641 PoE+ over coax base and the Axis T8643 PoE+ over coax compact - providing a cost-effective solution of delivering PoE as no new cabling is required.
Ideal for small systems, the compact design of the kit allows for discreet installation inside housings and back boxes. It also offers support for both standard and Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+). Each component of the kit features a helpful LED display, which gives confirmation of network and power status via the cable - with no need to access remote equipment to check connections.
- Offers a cost-effective solution to upgrading to a digital system from analogue without having to replace existing coax cabling
- Supports both standard Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) and PoE+
- Compact adapter can be easily integrated into existing housings and back boxes
- Enables user flexibility to replace one analogue camera at a time
- Compatible with a wide range of Axis network devices
- Features intuitive LED displays that gives confirmation of network and power status through the cable
- Operating conditions: -10 °C to 50 °C
- Warranty: 3 years
The all-in-one Axis T8645 PoE+ over coax compact kit allows for existing coax cabling to be retained when converting analogue systems to digital IP systems. Ideal for small to medium CCTV solutions, typical applications include convenience stores, cafes and reception areas.