Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD2685FWD-IZS
This outdoor-ready bullet IP camera from Hikvision delivers 8 megapixel resolution at up to 20 frames per second (fps), with true day/night recording for 24-hour CCTV surveillance. The unit's integrated infrared (IR) LEDs help to enhance night vision at a range of up to 50m, whilst the IK10-rated casing allows it to be safely deployed in exposed outdoor locations. Additional features include support for Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+) and remote access via Hikvision's free iVMS-4200 video management software (VMS).
The camera's varifocal lens provides horizontal views up to 115° and allows optimum scene coverage to be set during installation. Imaging technologies such as wide dynamic range (WDR) help to improve the capture of detail in high contrast scenes, whilst 3D noise reduction ensures low-light images are clearer and feature less noise. Video motion detection alarms can be configured to enhance scene awareness and notify users of activity via notifications such as email. In addition, integrated alarm and audio I/O ports support the connection of external devices that can help to enhance alarm signalling or enable features such as one-way audio.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the dropdown menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering 8 megapixel resolution at up to 20 fps
- True day/night functionality enables 24-hour surveillance of outdoor areas
- Integrated infrared LEDs illuminate up to a distance of 50m
- Varifocal lens (2.8-12mm) offers horizontal viewing angles from 35° to 115°
- IP67 and IK10-rated casing offers protection from impact and weather
- Improved image clarity in challenging light conditions using WDR technology and 3D noise reduction
- Enhanced scene awareness with configurable video motion detection alarms
- External devices can be connected through audio I/O ports to enable one-way audio
- Alarm signalling is enhanced when external alarm sources are connected via I/O ports
- PoE+ support reduces cabling and offers a cost-effective installation solution
- H.265 compression format is supported - offering further reductions on bandwidth and storage
- MicroSD card (not included) provides edge storage space and handy data backup
- Dimensions: Φ144 x 333 mm
- PoE+ consumption: 17W
- Warranty period: 3 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
The Hikvision DS-2CD2685FWD-IZS bullet IP camera is an ideal choice for users requiring affordable security surveillance in exposed outdoor areas. Typical applications include car parks, outside licensed premises and school grounds.
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):