This product is now discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis T90D20
Overview of the Axis T90B20
This outdoor-ready infrared illuminator can be used in conjunction with any Axis network camera with an infrared cut filter to enhance night-time surveillance.
The unit’s default lens has a 10° beam angle and an illumination range of up to 120m, ideal for monitoring long distances at night. A choice of three diverging lenses are included that offer 35°, 60° and 80° beam angles, allowing the user to select the best lens to suit their lighting requirements. The holographic lens technology ensures an even distribution of light throughout the whole beam, without any hot spots.
An optional 120° diverging lens is available (please select from dropdown menu), providing a 20m illumination range – ideal for monitoring very wide scenes in complete darkness.
This robust illuminator can be configured to turn on and off either by the integrated photocell or via a connected camera’s I/O port (camera model dependent) or PIR sensor. Additionally, both photocell sensitivity and illumination intensity can be fine-tuned easily via the optional remote control (please select in dropdown menu).
A variety of mounting accessories are available, please select from the above menu.
Please note: this illuminator does not come with a power supply, please select from the drop down menu above if required.
Key features and benefits
- Infrared illuminator provides reliable, low-light surveillance in environments where light conditions are less than optimal
- Unobtrusive 850 nm LEDs offer non-invasive monitoring, ideal where the use of artificial light is restricted
- Outdoor ready housing provides protection from harsh weather conditions and can operate in temperatures as low at -50°C
- A range of lens choices allow the user to select the most effective beam angle and illumination range to meet their requirements
- Holographic lens technology ensures an even distribution of light for clear night-time surveillance
- Easy fine tuning from the ground using the optional remote control
The T90B20 infrared illuminator provides inoffensive, night-time surveillance of outdoor areas with insufficient lighting. With a choice of diverging lenses, this flexible unit is an ideal solution for areas requiring constant surveillance such as car parks, petrol stations and warehouse loading bays.
- Three diverging lenses for different beam angle: 35°, 60° and 80°
- 120° diverging lens
- Mounting accessories
- Remote control
- Power supply