This product is now discontinued, for alternative models see LILIN IP cameras
Overview of the LILIN IPD2122
The LILIN IPD2122 is a cost-effective fixed dome network camera which delivers HD 1080p video streams in a range of demanding light conditions. It features a switchable infrared-cut filter, allowing it to capture in complete darkness when combined with infrared lighting, and 3D noise reduction and Linlin's 'Sense Up Plus' for clearer, sharper detail. Also included is a wide dynamic range capability which allows the capture of clear detail in locations with strong or high contrast lighting or backlight.
LILIN include their CMX recording software with up to 72 channels of recording. To improve the effectiveness of the camera in a security environment it also contains face detection software for recognising when human faces are in view and, along with tampering detection and motion detection functions, it can trigger alerts based on these action triggers.
A choice of 4mm (84.8° angle of view) or 6mm (57.6° angle of view) lens options are available and can be selected from the dropdown menu above.
this camera does not come with a power supply, please select a PoE midspan from the above drop down menu.
Key features & benefits
- HD 1080p - produces video with resolution equivalent to 6 separate VGA-resolution cameras
- Sense Up Plus technology - this technology improves light capture in near-dark environments for clear, bright footage
- Wide Dynamic Range - get clear video of subjects in strong, high contrast lighting where other cameras can be blinded
- True day/night switching - suited to use with infrared lighting for a true night vision solution
- 3D noise reduction - improve video clarity in low light by reducing sensor noise
- Face detection - trigger events automatically when faces are in view of the camera, including recording and email notification
- Quadruple streaming - stream multiple feeds simultaneously with different resolutions and quality, suitable for live internet streaming and high-quality recording
This IP camera is suited to indoor locations where high resolution feeds are required in harsh lighting including in places like schools, supermarkets, department stores, office floors, hotels, hospitals and airports.
Compatible recording platforms