Overview of Lilin IPR-414ESX
The Lilin IPR-414ESX is a robust outdoor IP CCTV camera capable of providing a full HD 720p image. Designed for installation in demanding environments where the camera could be exposed to challenging weather conditions, its IP66 rated housing offers protection from water, dust and a range of harsh climates.
The camera’s 3-9mm varifocal lens enables the focal length to be adjusted to the required angle. Highly efficient 40 metre infra red illumination (30° angle spread) switches the HD colour image to a mono image during poor lighting conditions and at night, resulting in the provision of quality images in total darkness and ensuring the cameras field of view is constantly being monitored, providing robust 24 hour security surveillance.
Images captured by event triggered built-in motion detection can be uploaded over FTP and can be emailed. Footage can also be stored on an SD card (not supplied) inserted into the camera. Two way audio support enables you to communicate with and listen into the cameras surrounding. The camera is also equipped with Power over Ethernet, meaning that only one cable is required to transmit both power and video data, significantly reducing costs incurred and time taken during installation.
The IPR-414ESX benefits from standardised universal in-depth configuration menus and can be remotely viewed on an iPhone, iPad, Blackberry and other smartphones. It is also supplied with a cable managed bracket, meaning no exposed cable. Also included is Lilin's free CMX recording software with support for up to 72 cameras for a cost-effective, all-round security solution.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Please select a power supply or PoE midspan from above drop-down if required
Key features & benefits of Lilin IPR-414ESX
- 720p HD capabilities for sharper resolution of images in installations within busy environments
- Highly efficient 40m infra red illumination results in the provision of quality images in total darkness
- IP66 rated aluminium housing to provide solid protection against potential vandals while still allowing for quick and simple installation
- SD card recording on the camera for stand-alone operation or back up in case of network problems (card not included)
- High Power over Ethernet (HPoE), meaning that only one camera is required to send both power and a network connection to the camera
- Free CMX recording and video management software
Typical applications of Lilin IPR-414ESX
The IPR-414ESX is an ideal solution for any location where day/night surveillance is required but where a camera could be exposed to challenging weather conditions, such as outdoor car parks, city surveillance and university campuses.
Accessories for Lilin IPR-414ESX
- Cable Managed Bracket with screws and raw plugs for wall mounting
- Installation guide
- CD with installation tools
- NVR Management Software and user's manual
- CMX recording software