Overview of the Wisenet QND-8021
- Captures 5MP video at up to 30fps
- 4mm fixed lens with 80.1° horizontal viewing angle
- Hallway Viewing mode
- Business intelligence analytics
- Wisenet 5-year warranty
- Size: Ø99mm x 56mm
This palm-sized mini-dome IP camera delivers 5 megapixel resolution at 30 frames per second (fps). Designed for indoor use, the camera also carries support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) making the installation process easier by integrating network and power into one cable.
This ultra-compact camera features a 4mm fixed lens with an 80.1° horizontal angle of view - ideal for monitoring of indoor areas. It captures clear recordings in 5MP resolution offering high-quality, yet unobtrusive, surveillance in a variety of locations such as banks or point of sale areas, where high-detail images are vital.
Images captured in high contrast scenes are improved with Wide Dynamic Range technology. By ensuring details in both bright and dark areas are not lost, objects and individuals can be more easily identified. Hallway View technology is included to maximise the area of interest in narrow scenes by vertically orientating the video stream and preventing redundant areas from being recorded.
Configurable camera-based video motion detection alarms help to alert users of activity via notifications such as email. On-board business intelligence analytics such as people counting can also be configured to give a more enhanced retail insight, keeping track of traffic in the camera’s viewing area.
Edge recording stores video data onto a MicroSD card (not included) for smooth, uninterrupted data, ideal for areas with network intermittence. Remote access is also supported through the free Wisenet SmartViewer application and the camera can also be integrated with Wisenet WAVE or Milestone XProtect for more advanced video management.
With support for PoE, this camera receives power and network connectivity over one cable for cost-effective installation.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Provides high quality 5MP resolution at up to 30fps
- 4mm fixed lens offers an 80.1° horizontal viewing angle for monitoring indoor locations
- Hallway viewing mode helps to maximise the area of interest in narrow scenes by vertically orientating the video stream
- Wide Dynamic Range assists the capture of clear images in high contrast scenes
- Reduced bandwidth levels with Wisenet WiseStream technology
- Video motion detection methods can be configured to alert users of possible incidents in real-time.
- The on-board MicroSD card slot (card not included) allows data to be stored locally for a handy backup if network connection is suddenly lost
- Installation is simplified with support for PoE
The camera’s compact design and high resolution make it an ideal choice for non-invasive, detailed monitoring of indoor locations including independent retail stores, libraries and reception areas.
- User manual
- Installation Guide
- Mounting guide
Optional (select from accessories tab):