Overview of the Wisenet QNO-6082R
- Delivers detailed 2MP resolution video at up to 25 fps
- Varifocal lens with horizontal viewing angle of up to 109°
- Up to 30m IR illumination
- WDR technology
- 5-year warranty
- Size: Ø78 x 259.8 mm
This affordable IP camera from Wisenet by Hanwha Techwin delivers crisp 2MP resolution video at up to 25 frames per second (fps). Integrated infrared IR LED illumination extends night vision at a range of up to 30m and other handy features include a motorised varifocal lens, Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology, support for Power over Ethernet as well as remote access through the free Wisenet SmartViewer application.
The unit’s varifocal lens provides horizontal viewing angles between 33.2° and 109° and allows optimum scene coverage to be set during installation. True day/night recording is enhanced with built-in IR LEDs, delivering clear night-time images up to a distance of 30m – enabling the reliable capture of 2MP resolution video around-the-clock.
WDR and digital noise reduction improve the quality of images captured in difficult lighting conditions; while Wisenet Hallway view vertically orientates the video stream, allowing the field of view to be optimised for monitoring narrow areas and helping to reduce bandwidth requirements.
Video motion detection and tampering alarms can be configured to enhance scene awareness and notify users of activity via a choice of notification methods, including email. In addition, users are able to connect external devices via integrated alarm and audio I/O ports to help enhance alarm signalling.
Recordings can be written to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) to provide a helpful backup of data if the network fails. Remote access is also made possible through download of the free Wisenet SmartViewer application. For further functionality, the camera can be integrated into other high-performance video management systems such as Wisenet WAVE and Milestone XProtect.
PoE supplies the camera with both power and network connectivity via a single cable – simplifying installation. The unit’s IP66 and IK10-rated casing means it is suited for use in outdoor locations that are prone to poor weather conditions and tampering attempts.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Captures 2MP resolution video at up to 25 frames per second
- Varifocal lens provides wide horizontal views of up to 109° and allows optimal coverage to be set during installation
- Integrated IR LEDs enhance night-vision at distance of up to 30m
- IP66 and IK10-rated housing enables reliable outdoor use
- Built-in alarm and audio I/O ports allow the connection of external devices to help enhance alarm signalling
- WDR and noise reduction technologies improve image clarity in difficult lighting conditions
- Hallway view vertically orientates the video stream to help maximise area coverage and reduce bandwidth when monitoring narrow scenes
- Camera-based video motion detection alarms are configurable and help to alert users of activity
- Edge storage provides a backup solution in the case of network connection failure
- Simple, free video management for up to 36 IP cameras with the Wisenet SmartViewer mobile application
- Support for power and network connectivity through PoE enables simple installation
This attractively priced bullet camera provides detailed, round-the-clock monitoring of outdoor scenes. Typical applications include car parks, outside of licensed premises and loading bays.
- User manual
- Installation guide
- Mounting template
- Sun shield
Optional (select from above dropdown menu & accessories tab):
- MicroSD card
- Mounting accessories