Overview of the Samsung Wisenet XNV-8020R
This outdoor-ready dome IP camera is capable of delivering 5MP resolution images round-the-clock; with true day/night recording and up to 30m of infrared night vision. It features an IK10-rated metal housing to provide robust protection in exposed areas and can be easily installed using Power-over-Ethernet (PoE). The unit also comes with support SmartViewer 36-channel software and remote access via smartphones and tablets. Additional features include support for two-way audio and integrated dual SD card storage.
Various video motion detection alarms are configurable and help to alert users of activity via a choice of notification methods including email. These alarms can also be set to trigger recording to the on-board SD cards – ensuring all movement is captured. In addition, enhanced video analytics such a loitering detection and people counting are available, which help to increase scene awareness for reliable security monitoring.
this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the dropdown menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering 5 megapixel resolution at up to 30 fps, providing high quality CCTV footage
- True day/night functionality with integrated IR-cut filter provides round-the-clock surveillance
- Long-range night vision up to 30m with built-in LEDs
- Tough, IP67 and IK10-rated housing offers protection in exposed indoor or outdoor areas
- 97° horizontal angle of view allows a wide area of the scene to be captured
- Video motion detection alarms can be used to trigger SD card recording and alert users of activity
- Enhanced security monitoring with the use of video analytics such as loitering detection and people counting
- Two-way audio is supported with the connection of a microphone and speaker (not included)
- External alarm sources can be connected via built-in I/O ports to enhance alarm signalling
- Wide dynamic range (WDR) and noise reduction technologies improve image clarity in challenging lighting conditions
- Narrow scenes are monitored effectively using Hallway view that digitally rotates the video stream
- Reduced bandwidth levels with Samsung Wisenet’s WiseStream II technology
- H.265 compression format offers further reductions on bandwidth and storage over H.264
- Dual SD card slots provide edge storage and allow the camera to be used as a standalone unit
- Support for PoE reduces cabling by delivering both power and network connectivity via a single cable
- SmartViewer recording software (free) can be downloaded to provide simple video management for up to 36 IP cameras
- Remote access to live views and recordings through the free Wisenet mobile application
- Dimensions: Ø120 x 97mm
- PoE consumption: 9W
- Warranty period: 5 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
The Samsung Wisenet XNV-8020R delivers reliable, 24-hour monitoring of exposed indoor or outdoor locations in 5 megapixel resolution. Typical applications include leisure centres, petrol stations and car parks.
- Instruction manual
- Installation CD
- Mounting template
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):