This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the i-PRO WV-S2531LN.
Overview of the Panasonic WV-SFV531A
This outdoor-ready dome IP camera by Panasonic captures HD 1080p video round-the-clock, at up to 60 frames per second (fps) - making it ideal for monitoring busy locations. It also features an IK10-rated housing which allows it to be safely deployed in exposed locations, and can be easily installed via Power-over-Ethernet (PoE). Additional features include two-way audio support and integrated MicroSD card storage.
The camera is equipped with a varifocal lens that enables optimum scene coverage to be set during installation and offers wide horizontal views of up to 109°. Advanced imaging technologies such as Enhanced Super Dynamic and Adaptive Black Stretch (ABS) are also included which allow the camera to deliver clear video footage in difficult lighting conditions.
A total of four programmable video motion detection zones are available to help enhance scene awareness and provide reliable security surveillance. When motion is detected in a specified area, alarms can be set to trigger recording to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) and also inform users of activity via email notification. Users are able to connect external devices via the camera’s built-in alarm and audio I/O ports to help enhance alarm signalling or enable features such as two-way audio.
The camera utilises Panasonic’s Variable Image Quality on Specified area (VIQS) technology to help lower bandwidth and storage requirements. It does this by analysing and optimising the video stream in real-time, recording 8 user-definable areas in high quality, whilst filtering other areas out. Bandwidth and storage savings are further increased thanks to the use of Auto VIQS technology; this automatically lowers image quality when no movement is recognised in a scene for a sustained period of time.
With support for PoE, the camera is able to receive power and network connectivity over one cable for cost-effective installation. In addition, edge storage is included and recordings can be written to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) - providing a helpful backup of data if the network fails.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, if required please select from the accessories tab.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering HD 1080p resolution at up to 60 fps – ideal for scenes with high levels of activity
- True day/night functionality with integrated IR-cut filter provides round-the-clock CCTV surveillance
- Outdoor-ready, IK10-rated housing offers protection from harsh weather conditions and tampering attempts
- Varifocal lens offers wide horizontal views of up to 109° for optimum scene coverage
- Improved image clarity in challenging light conditions using a range of advanced imaging technologies
- Built-in video motion detection with 4 programmable detection areas for flexible monitoring configuration
- A microphone and speaker can be connected through integrated I/O ports to provide two-way audio
- Alarm signalling is enhanced when external alarm sources are connected via I/O ports
- VIQS reduces recording quality of non-essential areas to reduce bandwidth use and storage requirements
- On-board storage provides a backup if the network fails, recording files onto the MicroSD card (not included)
- PoE support delivers power and network connectivity to the camera over a single cable for cost-effective installation
Compatible recording platforms
- Milestone XProtect
- Panasonic network video recorders
The Panasonic WV-SFV531A vandal-resistant dome IP camera is a suitable choice for businesses that require the capture of smooth CCTV footage in busy outdoor locations – 24 hours a day. Typical applications include loading bays, outside of licensed premises and car parks.
Optional (please select from the accessories tab):
Back To Top