This product is now discontinued, an alternative model is the I-PRO WV-S2531LN
Overview of the Panasonic i-Pro WV-SFV311
True day/night Panasonic WV-SFV311 dome network camera from the i-Pro 3 series, vandal-resistant and suitable for external use. Capable of HD 720p at 60 frames per second, two-way audio, auto focus, PoE, SD card recording and wide dynamic range. Mobile viewing is available through the Panasonic Security Viewer app for iOS.
Featuring a high sensitivity MOS sensor, the WV-SFV311 dome IP camera from the Panasonic i-Pro 3 series is capable of producing HD 720p video at up to 60 frames per second, providing fast-paced surveillance ideal for busy, demanding applications. The camera’s infrared-cut filter provides true day/night functionality, enabling full colour capture in daylight and monochrome video capture at night, for 24-hour CCTV surveillance. IP66 and IK10 rated, this camera is suitable for external use and is protected against damage from rain, dust and vandalism attempts. Featuring auto focus, the WV-SFV311 is simple to install.
The Panasonic i-Pro WV-SFV311 delivers enhanced video footage, capable of improving quality using Panasonic’s advanced imaging technologies. 133dB wide dynamic range is provided by Enhanced Super Dynamic and Adaptive Black Stretch (ABS) technologies, enabling the camera to effectively capture all areas of a scene, even in bright and dark regions. Colour reproduction in low light images is improved by Super Chroma Compensation, whilst multi-process 3D noise reduction polishes low light video to make it clearer. The WV-SFV311 enables face recognition using face detection to identify the position of a human face and then Face Super Dynamic technology to ensure the facial image is clearly captured.
Capable of two-way audio when a microphone and speaker are connected (not included), the Panasonic WV-SFV311 can capture audio from the camera’s surroundings to complement video footage, whilst also enabling verbal interaction. The camera provides reliable and accurate CCTV monitoring using the built-in video motion detection system with configurable detection areas, sensitivity steps and detection size, to create a system suitable for a wide range of applications.
High quality JPEG images can be produced during activity, or users can alternatively select H.264 compression. The VIQS feature (Variable Image Quality on Specified Area) enables users to view specific areas in high quality, whilst recording other parts of the scene in low quality to conserve bandwidth and storage usage. The i-Pro WV-SFV311 supports power and data through the Ethernet cable with Power over Ethernet (PoE), providing low-cost installation. Recording to an SD card (not included) provides cost-effective video storage.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above drop down menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Suitable for busy applications with HD 720p video capture at up to 60 fps
- Outdoor, vandal-resistant casing is durable and enables outdoor use throughout rain and potential tampering attempts
- Auto back focus assists with installation
- 24-hour surveillance with true day/night functionality
- Able to capture audio and allows verbal interaction when microphone and speaker are connected (not included)
- 133dB wide dynamic range for detailed image production in challenging lighting environments
- Clear low light images with reduced noise with multi-process 3D noise reduction
- Fog compensation provides clear surveillance even during fog, haze, smoke and dust
- Super Chroma Compensation provides realistic colour reproduction in images captured under low illumination
- Enables easy identification with face detection and Face Super Dynamic technologies
- Efficient bandwidth and storage management using VIQS technology
- Choice of compression method
- Powered via the network cable using PoE, saving installation costs
- Edge storage to an SD card provides optional decentralised storage independent of the network
- Handy mobile viewing using the Panasonic Security Viewer app
Compatible recording platforms
- Panasonic network video recorders
IP66 and IK10 rated, and capable of HD 720p at 60 fps, the Panasonic i-Pro WV-SFV311 dome network camera provides high quality, fast-paced CCTV surveillance 24 hours a day, and is ideal for monitoring demanding and exposed outdoor applications such as car parks, loading bays, retail stores and schools.
- Installation guide
- Warranty card
- Code label
- Base bracket
- 5 x fixing screws for attachment plate (M4 x 8mm)
- Template B (for the base bracket)
- 2P power cable
- Waterproof tape
- Attachment plate
- 4P alarm cable
- Monitor out conversion plug
- Template A (for the attachment plate)
- LAN cable cover
Back To Top
- PoE midspan (please select from the above drop down menu if required)
- SD cards (not included)