This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the i-PRO WV-S2531LN
Overview of the Panasonic WV-SW115
Compact and wall mountable Panasonic WV-SW115 vandal-resistant network camera, IP66-rated for outdoor use with electronic day/night, Super Dynamic wide dynamic range, face detection, digital noise reduction and H.264, EN50155 rated for railway use.
This unique and compact network camera from Panasonic provides low profile, unobtrusive surveillance which is wall mountable and IP66-rated for durable, vandal-resistant outdoor use. The 1.3 megapixel MOS sensor and 104° lens capture wide angle HD 720p video footage at up to 30 frames per second. Electronic day/night functionality and digital noise reduction enable polished video capture in colour down to 0.8 lux. The WV-SW115 is also EN50155 compatible for use in railway applications.
The Panasonic WV-SW115 IP camera captures high quality video footage, optimised by Super Dynamic wide dynamic range (WDR) which enables the camera to cope well in challenging lighting conditions such as entrances, where bright light can often saturate detail. Face Super Dynamic adapts illumination so faces are easily identifiable.
The WV-SW115 offers accurate and reliable monitoring with configurable video motion detection which can trigger email notification, FTP image transfer and SD card recording. Power over Ethernet (PoE) provides easy installation and cabling over greater distances whilst on-board recording onto an SD card provides local data storage so video is not interrupted by network connectivity problems.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, if a midspan is required, please select from the above drop down menu.
Key features & benefits
- Unique low profile and wall mountable form is unobtrusive and compact
- 1.3 megapixel MOS sensor produces HD 720p video at 30 fps for crisp footage
- 100° horizontal viewing angle enables wide area coverage with a single lens
- Electronic day/night enables colour image capture in low light
- IP66 rated and vandal resistant casing is suitable for outdoor use throughout harsh weather and possible impact
- EN50155 compatible so can be used in railway applications
- Super Dynamic WDR enables detailed image capture even in challenging lighting conditions, particularly when bright and dark areas exist in the same scene
- Face Super Dynamic technology ensures clear image capture of faces for easy identification
- Good low light image capture with digital noise reduction technology which reduces sensor noise
- Configurable video motion detection can be tailored to suit different applications and requirements
- VIQS (Variable Image Quality on Specified Area) enables certain areas to be viewed in higher resolution to reduce file size and bit rate
- Privacy zones provide the ability to block certain areas of the camera’s view from being viewed or recorded
- H.264 compression reduces file size with minimal affect on original video quality
- SD card recording provides edge storage as an alternative to centralised devices and ensures data remains uninterrupted from network intermittence
- Power and network connectivity through PoE provides simpler and lower cost installation
Compatible recording platforms
- Panasonic BB-HNP17 Network Camera Recorder software
- Milestone XProtect
- Panasonic network video recorders
- NUUO NVRs
The Panasonic WV-SW115 network camera offers low-profile outdoor surveillance ideal for a diverse range of outdoor applications including surveillance of schools, warehouses, garages and petrol stations. EN50155 compatibility also enables the WV-SW115 to be used in railway applications.
- Panasonic recording software
- Installation guide
- Code label
- Lens adjuster
- Tamperproof screw bit
- Waterproof tape
Optional (please select from above drop down menu if required):
Back To Top