This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the i-PRO WV-S2531LN
Overview of the Panasonic i-Pro WV-SFR311
Panasonic WV-SFR311 vandal-resistant dome network camera from the i-Pro 3 series, capable of 60 fps video capture in HD 720p and auto focus, with 3D noise reduction and wide dynamic range (WDR) image enhancement technologies. Capable of two-way audio, recording to SD card and PoE. The Panasonic Security Viewer app enables mobile access via iOS smartphones.
Part of the Panasonic i-Pro 3 series of dome network cameras, the WV-SFR311 is capable of producing HD 720p video up to 60 frames per second, providing ideal video footage for fast-paced applications. An infrared-cut filter enables the camera to switch between colour and monochrome mode depending on lighting levels, whilst multi-process 3D noise reduction enhances low light image capture to provide clear video. Auto focus and PoE make the WV-SFR311 easy to install and maintain, and video can be easily managed remotely using the Panasonic Security Viewer iOS app. This camera is designed for internal use and has an IK10 rated vandal-resistant casing to protect against impact.
Image capture by the WV-SFR311 is improved by Panasonic’s advanced image enhancement technologies including Enhanced Super Dynamic and Adaptive Black Stretch, which provide a 133dB wide dynamic range (WDR) for detailed video capture in difficultly lit scenes. The face detection function recognises the position of a human face, whilst Face Super Dynamic technology enhances the facial image to assist with identification. This information can then be sent by XML or video stream. Video quality is improved further by Super Chroma Compensation, which recovers the original colour of objects captured in low illumination using digital processing. With fog compensation functionality, the i-Pro WV-SFR311 can capture clear video even during hazy, smoky, or dusty conditions.
Featuring two-way audio support, the Panasonic WV-SFR311 can record audio when a microphone is connected (not included), and can allow verbal interaction when a speaker is connected (not included). With configurable video motion detection, the WV-SFR311 is able to alert users to activity detected in specific areas, providing reliable and accurate security monitoring with sensitivity steps that can be edited to best suit an application. When an alarm is triggered, compression can be set to JPEG compression to provide a higher quality image, whilst H.264 is also supported to provide flexible network traffic management. VIQS (Variable Image Quality on Specified Area) also assists with bandwidth and storage management by allowing up to 8 zones to retain a higher resolution than the rest of the image. Video footage can be stored locally onto an SD card, providing low-cost edge storage.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above drop down menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Fast frame rate HD 720p video capture (up to 60 fps) is ideal for busy, demanding CCTV applications such as shopping centres
- Vandal-resistant casing provides protection against shock and impact
- Compact dome form factor
- Able to produce video 24 hours a day with IR-cut filter for true day/night functionality
- Clear video with original colours even in low illumination with 3D noise reduction and Super Chroma Compensation technologies
- Wide dynamic range (WDR) is provided by Enhanced Super Dynamic and Adaptive Black Stretch technologies, to enable detail capture in bright and dark areas
- Simple to install with auto back focus
- Specific areas can be retained at a higher resolution than the remainder of the image using VIQS, to save bandwidth
- Faces can be easily identified using Face Super Dynamic and face detection capabilities
- Two way audio support allows interactive communication to take place when a speaker and microphone are connected to the camera (not included)
- Can produce clear video in fog, haze, smoke and dust using fog compensation technology
- Configurable built-in video motion detection with different sensitivity steps to best suit requirements
- Power through the network cable using PoE saves installation costs
- Video can be stored onto SD card with edge storage support
- Mobile viewing via the Panasonic app enables handy remote access
Compatible recording platforms
- Panasonic network video recorders
Fast frame rate capture at 60 fps, Panasonic’s advanced image enhancement technologies and a vandal-resistant casing make the Panasonic i-Pro WV-SFR311 dome network camera ideal for demanding indoor applications that require detailed identification and fast-paced recording 24 hours a day. Typical examples include shopping centres, casinos and retail stores. This camera is also ideal for indoor applications that may be subject to smoke, haze and fog, and that also may be subject to impact, typical examples include production lines, warehouses and factories.
- Installation guide
- Warranty card
- Code label
- Attachment plate
- Template A
- Power cord plug
- External I/O terminal plug
- Monitor out conversion plug
- Cable tie
Optional (please select from the above drop down menu if required):
Back To Top