This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the i-PRO WV-S3131L
Overview of the Panasonic i-PRO WV-SFN130
The Panasonic i-PRO WV-SFN130 indoor compact dome IP camera delivers HD 1080p images at up to 30 frames per second (fps), with Super Dynamic and Adaptive Black Stretch (ABS) technology which extends dynamic range for clearer images in challenging light conditions. Additional features include electronic day/night switching, SD storage slot, built-in microphone, PoE and Panasonic i-PRO’s Variable Image Quality on Specified areas (VIQS) technology.
The unit’s 108° horizontal angle of view provides optimum scene coverage of large wide open areas. Multiple H.264 and JPEG streams offer flexible resolution and compression options for monitoring and recording. Additionally, one of the video streams can be prioritised when multiple recorders or client PCs are accessing the camera so frame rate can be maintained.
Super Dynamic and Adaptive Black Stretch (ABS) technology extends wide dynamic range to enhance visibility in dark areas and capture detailed images in challenging lighting conditions. Additionally, Face Super Dynamic technology allows this camera to produce clearer facial details – helpful when identification is required.
Video motion detection (VDM) includes 4 programmable detection areas, 15 sensitivity steps and 10 step detection size, resulting in efficient and accurate security monitoring, tailored to suit a range of different applications and requirements. Support for audio in this unit is provided with a built-in microphone, giving the user ability to record audio in close proximity of the camera.
This IP camera uses Variable Image Quality on Specified area (VIQS) technology which allows the user to set eight designated areas that they wish to retain the highest image quality, whilst excluded areas will have decreased image quality. Combine this with Auto VIQS - which recognises when there is no movement in the scene and lowers image quality, resulting in an overall reduction in bandwidth and storage requirements. With support for PoE, this camera is also able to receive power and network connectivity over one cable for cost-effective installation.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, if required please select from the accessories tab.
Key features & benefits
- Equipped with a full HD sensor, delivering 1080p resolution at up to 30 fps
- 108° horizontal viewing angle for optimum scene coverage
- Electric day/night switching provides brighter, black-and-white footage in lower light levels
- Super Dynamic and Adaptive Black Stretch technologies improve levels of detail in highlighted and shadowed areas
- Face Super Dynamic Range provides clearer facial imagery for identification
- VIQS / Auto VIQS technology lowers image quality in non-essential areas, reducing overall bandwidth usage
- Video motion detection methods can be configured to alert users of possible incidents in real-time
- One way audio via an integrated microphone enables you to hear sound close to the camera
- Data can be stored locally to the SD card (not included) and used as a backup if network connection is lost
- Support for power and network connectivity through PoE enables simple and cost-effective installation
Compatible recording platforms
- Milestone XProtect
- Panasonic i-PRO network video recorders
The Panasonic i-PRO WV-SFN130 compact dome IP camera is an ideal choice for recording indoor scenes which present challenging lighting conditions. Typical applications include cafes, bars and gymnasiums.
Back To Top
- PoE midspan (please select from the accessories tab
- SD cards (not included)
- Smoked dome cover (WV-CW6SA)