Overview of the i-PRO WV-S3131L
This i-PRO compact dome IP camera delivers HD video surveillance at up to 60 fps, complete with Super Dynamic technology for locations with high contrast lighting and colour night vision for full-colour images in low light. Additional features include a built-in microphone, onboard SD card recording and support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
The unit’s 108° horizontal angle of view provides optimum scene coverage of wide indoor areas. Multiple H.264 and JPEG streams offer flexible resolution and compression options for monitoring and recording. In the event that multiple recorders or PC clients are accessing the camera at the same time, users can prioritise one of the streams to maintain a consistent frame rate.
Super Dynamic and Adaptive Black Stretch (ABS) technology helps extend the dynamic range for clearer images in challenging light conditions. Further image clarity is also provided by Intelligent Auto (iA) mode, which automatically adjusts key camera settings such as ISO and shutter speed to match real-time recording conditions – resulting in reduced motion blur.
A range of video motion detection methods can be configured and up to four programmable video motion detection zones are available – enhancing dynamic scene awareness. Users can also be alerted by notifications such as email when motion is detected by the camera and alarms can be set to trigger recording to the on-board SD card (not included). Additionally, support for audio in this unit is provided with a built-in microphone – enabling users to record audio occurring in close proximity to the camera.
Auto Variable Image Quality on Specified Area (Auto VIQS) technology is included and allows up to eight user-defined areas of the image to retain a higher image quality whilst the remainder of the image is streamed in lower quality - resulting in an overall reduction in bandwidth and storage requirements. With support for PoE, this camera is also able to receive power and network connectivity over one cable for cost-effective installation.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, if required please select from below.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers smooth HD 1080p resolution at up to 60 frames per second (fps)
- 108° horizontal viewing angle for optimum scene coverage
- Electric day/night switching provides brighter black-and-white footage in lower light levels
- Built-in infrared (IR) LED provides up to 15m of night vision
- Integrated microphone enables users to listen in and record audio in the camera's surroundings
- Super Dynamic and Adaptive Black Stretch (ABS) technologies improve levels of detail in highlighted and shadowed areas
- Video motion detection methods can be configured to alert users of possible incidents in real-time
- Auto VIQS technology lowers image quality in non-essential areas, reducing overall bandwidth usage
- H.265 compression format offers further reductions in bandwidth and storage over H.264
- Edge storage provides a backup solution in the case of network connection failure and is also ideal in standalone setups
- PoE supplies the camera with both power and network connectivity via a single cable – simplifying installation
Compatible recording platforms
The compact i-PRO WV-S3131L dome IP camera is ideal for unobtrusive surveillance in tight spaces. Suitable for recording indoor scenes which present challenging lighting conditions, typical applications include school grounds, cash handling areas and corridors.
Back To Top