This product is discontinued, for alternatives please see Axis IP Cameras
Overview of the Panasonic i-Pro WV-SF539
The Panasonic WV-SF539 is designed to provide high resolution surveillance in the most demanding light conditions. Similar in spec to its sibling, the WV-SF538, the camera produces 3-megapixel and HD 1080p resolution video and features a host of hardware and software tools to improve image capture. However, differences include the addition of true day/night switching, SD card recording and 2-way audio capability. The camera integrates with external infrared light sources for 24 hour surveillance, while the on-board noise reduction system lowers the image noise common to video captured in low light. Additionally, the camera's Wide Dynamic Range software helps it to penetrate high-contrast lighting to capture detailed footage.
Capable of internal recording, the camera features an SDXC card slot compatible with cards up to 64GB in size. Video can be recorded on event or to provide a backup, storing video to network storage in the event of a network outage. Camera operators can be alerted to detected events with the WV-SF539's 2-way audio system, helping staff to react quickly to events outside the camera's field of view.
Ideal for rapid deployment, the camera can be mounted easily and features Automatic Back Focus for quick, accurate focusing at the touch of a button. With the Variable Image Quality on Specified areas (VIQS) system, bandwidth is minimised by reducing video quality on low-priority areas in view without affecting high-priority areas. Additionally, the Face Wide Dynamic Range feature alters the camera's exposure in real-time to ensure that faces in view are well-defined and identifiable more easily.
Please note: This camera doesn't come with a power supply. If you require one, please select it from the options above.
Key features & benefits of the Panasonic i-Pro WV-SF539
- 3.1MP resolution - Improve the chances of recognition and person identification with 7x sharper video than analogue cameras
- Wide Dynamic Range - Penetrate high-contrast lighting or areas with strong backlight
- True day/night switching - Capture infrared light for brighter night shots
- SD Recording - Store up to 64GB of video footage on-board
- Face Wide Dynamic Range - Automate exposure settings when faces are in view; enhance identification
- VIQS - Minimise bandwidth impact by lowering the quality of low priority areas of the view
- Automatic Back Focus - Accurately set the camera's focus through the web interface
- 2-Way full-duplex audio - Hear and respond to audio events on site
Typical applications for the Panasonic i-Pro WV-SF539
This professional camera suits indoor locations where high resolution footage is required, particularly at night and especially where poor or harsh light conditions are expected. For example, on factory floors and office receptions, school corridors, banks, warehouses and supermarkets.
Included accessories for the Panasonic i-Pro WV-SF539
Back To Top
- Installation guide
- Setup CD
- Code label
- Power cord plug
- External I/O terminal plug
- Installation template label
- Cable tie