This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis Q6075-E
Overview of Panasonic WV-SC386
The Panasonic i-Pro WV-SC386 IP surveillance camera is capable of capturing video at HD720p resolution and includes a number of built-in technologies to help improve image clarity and to aid in facial recognition. The 36x optical zoom allows the camera to capture great detail even at a significant distance, making it ideally suited to monitoring large indoor areas such as warehouses or airport lounges.
The camera's automatic tracking system follows subjects as they move around the camera, automating the surveillance process. Face Dynamic technology adjusts exposure in order to capture clear facial features that could be crucial for recognition purposes. The camera's electronic day/night functionality improves low-light sensitivity, increasing the chances of identification in low light levels.
The camera is Power over Ethernet compatible, allowing the camera to receive power and network connectivity using a single cat5 cable, helping to save on wiring costs. A built-in SD card slot provides a useful backup in the event of network failure or for a more localised recording solution (SD card sold separately).
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Please select from above if required.
Key features & benefits of Panasonic WV-SC386
- HD720p resolution lets the camera capture high-definition video that is clear and crisp
- Built-in infrared-cut filter allows switching between full colour and black & white to allow for constant monitoring
- Face Super Dynamic technology adjusts focus to capture facial features with high levels of detail, essential for recognition
- H.264 compression helps to reduce file size with minimal effect on video quality, helping to save on network resources
- Automatic tracking follows subjects as they move around the camera
- Endless 360° panning range allows the camera to monitor over large indoor areas
- Alternative storage method using the built-in SD card slot, ideal for localised recording or as a backup recording platform (SD card sold seperatly)
Typical applications of Panasonic WV-SC386
The Panasonic i-Pro WV-SC386 can be used for surveillance of large indoor areas which require highly-detailed facial capture for recognition purposes. With an endless 360° panning range to cover a wide area and a day/night mode, the camera is ideal for premises which need constant surveillance, including railway stations, department stores, airport terminals, warehouses and sports stadiums.
Included accessories for Panasonic WV-SC386
Back To Top
- Installation guide
- Camera mount bracket with safety wire
- Camera fixing screw
- Decorative cover
- Power Cord Plug
- Code label