Overview of the Axis Q6075-E
- HD 1080p resolution at up to 50fps
- 360° pan and 220° tilt functionality
- Lightfinder 2.0 technology
- 40x optical zoom
- Axis 5-year warranty
- Size: Ø232 mm x 269 mm
Part of the advanced Axis Q60 range, this outdoor PTZ dome can capture HD 1080p video at up to 50 frames per second (fps) - making it ideal for use in areas with high levels of activity. The camera features full pan/tilt functionality, with 40x optical zoom for in-depth scene investigation, and is supplied with an Axis High Power over Ethernet (PoE) midspan for simplified installation. In addition, the inclusion of Axis' 7th generation ARTPEC chip enables further improvement of Axis' advanced imaging technologies - allowing the camera to deliver clear video in complex lighting conditions.
The high-performance camera is equipped with full pan/tilt functionality (360° pan/22° tilt) and 40x optical zoom, meaning users can carry out in-depth investigations into areas of interest. It also features 12x digital zoom enabling the original image to be viewed in even greater detail. Furthermore, thanks to true day/night capability, this high-quality imaging can be achieved 24 hours a day.
Images captured in high-contrast scenes are improved with WDR technology. By ensuring details in both bright and dark areas are not lost, objects and individuals can be more easily identified. Such impressive detail is also sustained in near darkness thanks to Lightfinder 2.0 technology, which enables the capture of full-colour images even in ambient light extremes. The unit also provides instant focus in predefined areas using focus recall technology. This high-performance feature removes the need to manually focus or wait for autofocus to adjust – particularly useful in scenarios that require a lot of manual joystick operation.
With innovative Axis Active Gatekeeper technology, Auto-tracking 2 and an orientation aid, the camera can pan to a preset position when motion is detected and then automatically track the object. This serves to enhance the unit’s configurable video motion detection alarms for reliable security monitoring, as well as a range of basic analytics, such as object counting and object removal, to help enhance scene awareness.
Recording and Video Management
On-board storage provides a handy backup if the network fails, recording files onto the SD card (not included). This quality unit also supports recording to network-attached storage (NAS) devices; catering for even the most demanding storage capacity needs. Users are also able to integrate this unit into high-performance video management systems such as Axis Camera Station and Milestone XProtect to provide a powerful surveillance solution.
Key Features & Benefits
- Delivers HD 1080p resolution at up to 50fps - for smooth video in areas with high levels of activity
- Full PTZ functionality, with 40x optical zoom, enables responsive scene navigation
- Housed in a robust, tamper-resistant IP67 and IK10-rated casing - making this unit ideal for exposed areas
- True day/night functionality provides 24-hour surveillance of outdoor locations
- WDR technology renders details even in strongly back-lit scenes, ensuring objects and individuals can be identified
- Lightfinder 2.0 technology supports the capture of full-colour images in extremely low light levels
- Axis Active Gatekeeper with Autotracking 2 and orientation aid allows for active object tracking and quick orientation
- Video motion detection methods can be configured to enhance dynamic scene awareness
- Zipstream technology optimises bandwidth
- On-board SD card storage (card not included) provides data backup in the event of network failure
- Supports storage to NAS devices for larger storage capacity requirements
- Supplied with an Axis High PoE midspan for cost-efficient, simple installation
Housed in a tough IP66 and IK10-rated casing, this powerful outdoor-ready PTZ camera by Axis provides high-quality, round-the-clock surveillance in demanding conditions. Typical applications include city surveillance, bus stations and amusement parks.
Installation and Mounting Options
Supplied with an Axis High PoE midspan, this camera can receive power and network connectivity over one cable; meaning initial costs are reduced and the installation process is simplified- enabling efficient deployment.
Mounts are not included. Optional accessories are available for various mounting methods, including:
- Wall mounting - Axis T91L61
- Ceiling mounting - Axis T94A01D and Axis T91B63
- Pole mounting - Axis T91B47 and Axis T91G61
- Parapet mounting - Axis T94A01D and Axis T91D62
Back To Top
- Axis High PoE midspan
- RJ45 push-pull connector
- Sun shield
- Installation Guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license