This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the i-PRO S2236LA
Overview of the Panasonic i-PRO WV-S2131
The Panasonic i-PRO WV-S2131 fixed dome IP camera captures smooth HD 1080p resolution video at up to 60 frames per second (fps), complete with Extreme Super Dynamic technology for locations with high contrast lighting, and colour night vision for full colour images in low light scenes. Additional features include a removeable IR cut-filter, Smart coding technology, Intelligent Face Compression, two-way audio, edge storage and Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support for simplified installation.
Providing wide horizontal views of up to 110° this unit’s lens also includes a handy 3.6x motorised zoom, allowing the user to easily set their optimum field of view remotely. Optical zooming is also available for real-time investigation into specific areas of interest.
Extreme Super Dynamic imaging technology helps to improve images captured in challenging lighting conditions by compensating for bright light and dark shadows - ensuring individuals and objects are clearly visible. Further image clarity is provided by Intelligent Auto (iA) mode, which automatically adjusts key camera settings such as ISO and shutter speed to match real-time recording conditions – resulting in reduced motion blur.
A range of configurable, camera-based video motion detection alarms are available to help alert users of activity via a choice of notification methods including email. Additionally, integrated alarm and audio I/O ports allow users to connect external devices to the camera that can help enhance alarm signalling or enable features such as two-way audio. Installation is also made simple with PoE support, allowing the camera to receive power and network connectivity over one cable.
A number of Smart Coding technologies featured in the Panasonic i-PRO WV-S2131 help users to easily manage their bandwidth levels, such as Variable Image Quality on Specified area (VIQS), which allows 8 specific areas to be set which will retain the highest image quality, whilst excluded areas will have decreased image quality. H.265 compression format is also supported - offering further reductions on bandwidth and storage over H.264.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, if required please select from the accessories tab.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering smooth HD 1080p resolution at up to 60 frames per second (fps)
- True day/night functionality with IR cut-filter provides round-the-clock surveillance of indoor areas
- 110° horizontal viewing angle provides optimum scene coverage
- 3.6x optical zoom allows real-time investigation into regions of interest
- Extreme Super Dynamic and Adaptive Black Stretch technologies improve image quality in complex lighting conditions
- Face Super Dynamic Range technology provides clearer imagery for facial identification
- Auto VIQS technology reduces overall bandwidth usage by lowering image quality in non-essential areas
- Built-in video motion detection with 4 configurable detection areas helps to provide reliable security monitoring
- H.265 compression format offers further reductions on bandwidth and storage over H.264
- Two-way audio is supported with the connection of a microphone and speaker (not included)
- External devices can be connected via alarm I/O ports for enhanced alarm signalling
- Recordings can be stored locally to the on-board SD card (not included) and used as a backup if the network fails
- Support for power and network connectivity through PoE enables simple installation
Compatible recording platforms
- Milestone XProtect
- Panasonic i-PRO network video recorders
The Panasonic i-PRO WV-S2131 dome IP camera is an ideal choice for users that require round-the-clock high-quality monitoring of fast-paced indoor locations. Typical applications include banks, ticket counters and bars.
Optional (please select from the accessories tab):
Back To Top