This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Panasonic i-PRO WV-S2531LN
Overview of Panasonic WV-NF302
The Panasonic WV-NF302 is a fixed-dome IP camera capable of providing a 1.3 megapixel image. Images of this resolution are useful for applications such as surveillance in busy environments and facial identification, making the WV-NF302 an ideal solution for monitoring locations such as shops, bus stations and schools. As well as this high resolution, the camera utilises progressive scan technology to remove motion blur and distortion from images.
The WV-NF302 also has full day/night functionality. During the day the camera provides a colour image, switching during night hours to an infrared-sensitive black-and-white image, offering a round-the-clock surveillance solution. Alongside this, the Adaptive Black Stretch feature increases visibility in dark areas without degrading image quality in brighter areas.
Footage can be stored remotely or locally on the camera itself using an SD card (not supplied). Built-in motion detection can inform you via e-mail of any untoward activity and trigger recording. Alongside this, the WV-NF302 is capable of two-way audio, allowing communication with the camera's environment. To simplify installation, the camera also features Power over Ethernet, providing both power and network connectivity through a single cable, reducing time and cost of implementation.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. Should you require a Power over Ethernet midspan, please select one from the options above.
Key features & benefits of Panasonic WV-NF302
- 1.3 megapixel resolution provides a highly-detailed image, useful for monitoring busy environments or for facial identification
- Progressive scan technology removes motion blur and distortion from the image
- Day/night functionality provides a 24/7 monitoring solution
- Built-in motion detection notifies you via e-mail and triggers recording of any activity in the camera's field of view
- ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) increases visibility of subjects in dark areas without degrading image quality in bright areas
- Footage can be stored on-board the camera using an SD card (not supplied)
- Two-way audio allows you to connect audio equipment to the camera to communicate with the camera's environment
- Power over Ethernet sends power and a network connection to the camera through a single cable
Typical applications of Panasonic WV-NF302
The WV-NF302 is ideal for implementation in locations that require a 24-hour surveillance solution, such as shopping centres, train stations, schools and universities
Included accessories for Panasonic WV-NF302
Back To Top
- Clear dome
- Mounting bracket
- Audio cable
- Setup CD
- Installation guide
- Power cable plug
- Camera fixing screws
- Cable tie