This product is discontinued, for alternatives please see Panasonic i-PRO IP cameras
Overview of Panasonic BB-HCM735
With its 1.3 megapixel sensor and IP55-rated, water-resistant casing, the Panasonic BB-HCM735 security camera offers a high-quality image, making it ideal for implementation in outdoor areas where facial identification might be required, such as car parks and industrial sites. The camera uses H.264 technology to optimise the file size of the video feed, reducing demands on your network's resources.
Alongside this, the BB-HCM735 features pan/tilt functionality. This allows you to control the camera's field of view remotely, allowing you to monitor a larger area than a conventional fixed camera. The EX Zoom feature enables you to zoom in on the available image at a set resolution without compromising quality. In low light conditions, the BB-HCM735 colour night view feature automatically optimises the brightness of the image.
A built-in microphone and two-way audio gives you the option to listen to an audio feed from the camera and communicate with its surroundings, if required. Using the integrated SD card reader, footage can be stored locally on the camera (card not supplied).
The BB-HCM735 is Power over Ethernet-capable. Power and network connectivity can be supplied through just one cable, reducing cost and time taken during installation, and offering greater flexibility in placement of the camera.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Please select if required.
Key features & benefits of Panasonic BB-HCM735
- 1.3 megapixel sensor provides a highly detailed image suitable for applications such as facial identification
- Pan/tilt functionality allows the camera to monitor a larger field of view than a fixed camera
- EX Zoom enables you to zoom in on an image at a set resolution without reducing image quality
- H.264 video compression reduces video file size and, as a result, demands on your network's resources
- Colour night view optimises the brightness of the image in low light conditions (down to 3 lux)
- Two-way audio and built-in microphone provides an audio feed of the camera's environment and allows you to communicate with its surroundings, if desired
- Footage can be stored on-board the camera using an SD card (not supplied)
- Power over Ethernet allows the camera to receive power and a network connection through a single cable
- Compatible with SecurityStation online Video Surveillance as a Service
Typical applications of Panasonic BB-HCM735
The BB-HCM735 is ideal for deployment in outdoor areas that require a detailed image, such as car parks, entrance points and industrial sites
Accessories for Panasonic BB-HCM735
- Flexible stand
- Mounting screws and washers
- Setup CD
- Installation guide
- SD memory card recording guide
- SD card cover
- Connector cover
- Foam strip
- Self-bonding tape
- Safety wire
Back To Top