This product is discontinued, for alternatives please see Panasonic i-PRO IP cameras
Overview of Panasonic BB-HCM581
The BB-HCM581 IP security camera is ideal for implementation in places such as schools, hotels and restaurants. The camera features pan/tilt/zoom functionality, allowing you to remotely control the camera's field of view. This flexibility allows the camera to monitor a greater area than conventional fixed cameras. The camera's pan and tilt functions are complemented by a 21x optical zoom, allowing you to focus on any area of the camera's field of view in detail. As well as this, the BB-HCM581 is equipped with Panasonic's colour night view feature, which optimises the brightness of the image in low-light conditions.
The BB-HCM581 also features two-way audio, giving you the option to listen in to, and communicate with, the camera's surroundings, if required. Footage from the camera can be stored remotely or on-board the camera itself using an SD card (not supplied). Alongside this, the BB-HCM581 is a Power over Ethernet camera. This means that both Power and network connectivity can be supplied via a single cable. This saves time and cost during installation and also gives you more options when deciding where to place the camera.
For further flexibility, the BB-HCM581 has a built-in web server. This allows you to view a video feed from the camera using Internet Explorer via the internet, an useful feature if you are not located on-site.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Please select if required.
An outdoor version is available. (please note, this version is not Power over Ethernet-enabled and has no audio features)
Key features & benefits of Panasonic BB-HCM581
- Pan/tilt/zoom functionality allows the camera to monitor a larger field of view than a fixed camera
- 21x optical zooms allows you to isolate specific areas for monitoring
- Colour night view optimises the brightness of the image in low light conditions (down to 3 lux)
- Two-way audio and built-in microphone provides an audio feed of the camera's environment and allows you to communicate with its surroundings, if desired
- Footage can be stored on-board the camera using an SD card (not supplied)
- Power over Ethernet allows the camera to receive power and a network connection through a single cable
- Built-in web server allows you to view a video feed from the camera using Internet Explorer
- Compatible with SecurityStation online Video Surveillance as a Service
Typical applications of Panasonic BB-HCM581
The BB-HCM581, with its pan/tilt/zoom functionality, is well suited to deployment in locations such as shops, schools and factories
Accessories for Panasonic BB-HCM581
- Ceiling mounting kit including screws
- Setup CD
- Installation guide
- AV cord
- Safety wire
Back To Top