This product is discontinued, for alternatives please see Panasonic i-PRO IP cameras
Overview of Panasonic BB-HCM580
The BB-HCM580 IP security camera is ideal for deployment in locations such as bars, hotels and schools. The camera features pan/tilt/zoom functionality, which enables you to remotely control its field of view. This allows the camera to monitor a greater area than conventional fixed cameras and offers a flexible solution for areas where a cost-effective solution is required. The BB-HCM580 also features a 21x optical zoom, enabling you to monitor in detail any area covered by the camera's field of view.
Alongside this, the BB-HCM580 is equipped with Panasonic's colour night view feature. This optimises the brightness of the image in poor lighting conditions, allowing the camera to function as an effective surveillance presence in a variety of lighting conditions. The camera can also store footage remotely or on-board the camera itself using an SD card (not supplied).
For further flexibility, the BB-HCM580 has a built-in web server. This allows you to view a video feed from the camera using Internet Explorer via the internet, an useful feature if you are not located on-site.
An outdoor version is available.
Key features & benefits of Panasonic BB-HCM580
- Pan/tilt/zoom functionality allows the camera to monitor a larger field of view than a fixed camera
- 21x optical zoom enables you to isolate specific areas of the camera's field of view for detailed surveillance
- Colour night view optimises the brightness of the image in low light conditions (down to 3 lux)
- Footage can be stored on-board the camera using an SD card (not supplied)
- Built-in web server allows you to view a video feed from the camera using Internet Explorer
- Compatible with SecurityStation online Video Surveillance as a Service
Typical applications of Panasonic BB-HCM580
With its pan/tilt/zoom functionality, the BB-HCM580 is well suited to installation in places such as hotels, restaurants and retail stores
Accessories for Panasonic BB-HCM580
- AC adaptor
- Ceiling mounting kit including screws
- Setup CD
- Installation guide
- Safety wire
Back To Top