Overview of the Mobotix Q71
This compact hemispheric dome is part of the innovative Mobotix 7 series, offering full 4K panoramic views of indoor and outdoor areas. 24-hour surveillance is made possible with day/night capabilities, which are enhanced by the inclusion of, not only IR LEDs with a reach of up to 15m, but a white light LED that enables colour night vision (up to 25m2) and can be set to activate on motion – acting as a deterrent for potential intruders. Furthermore, an integrated microphone and loudspeaker enable audio recording and two-way communication with those close to the camera. This unit also includes WDR imaging and Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+)
Designed to provide highly detailed 12MP resolution imaging at full frame rate and views of 180° and 360° (depending on mounting position), this camera is suitable for areas with high levels of activity and challenging light conditions. The unit also supports the state-of-the-art Mobotix 7 platform and its array of certified deep-learning applications, including AI-Crowd to monitor and manage capacity in an area, configurable people counting and line crossing via AI-People and intelligent object detection using Mobotix Analytics AI. The platform also allows users to create custom applications using the Mobotix Software Development Kit (SDK), providing a high level of versatility, whatever the requirements.
When mounted on a vertical surface, such as a wall, this camera’s hemispheric lens offers ultra-wide 180° views, whilst full 360° overviews can be achieved through ceiling mounting. Optimum placement of the camera allows all areas of an image to be captured and reduces blind spots. Additionally, QuadView playback shows the panoramic image in four separate sections, allowing users to focus in on certain areas of the image.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers highly detailed 12MP resolution video at up to 30 frames per second
- Provides 360° and 180° overviews (depending on mounting position)
- Mobotix 7 platform allows users to integrate certified and custom applications onto their camera
- True day/night functionality enables 24-hour recording
- 15m of IR illumination and white light with 25m2 of reach provide colour night vision
- Built-in microphone and loudspeaker support two-way communication and allow sound to be recorded
- Power and network connectivity are provided via one cable with PoE+
- QuadView turns the camera’s panoramic view into four separate images – supporting more detailed investigation
- Wide dynamic range (WDR) technology renders details evenly in strongly backlit scenes, ensuring objects and individuals can be identified clearly
- Decentralised system design allows this camera to function independently or as part of an easily scalable system with built-in software and storage
- IP66-rated casing protects the camera from water and dust allowing it to be placed in more exposed locations
Please note: this camera does not have a power supply included, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Mobotix’s pioneering decentralised system allows this camera to process and store video onboard, with built-in edge storage and software, reducing the need for additional recording equipment. This approach allows for a far more cost-effective and scalable system where new cameras can be easily integrated at any time.
- Advanced image processing
- MicroSD card (64GB max)
- (8GB card included – a higher capacity card can be selected from the accessories tab)
Advanced image processing allows the capture of precise video in high-contrast lighting conditions. WDR compensates for bright light or dark shadows, ensuring all detail in the footage is clear.
Mobotix’s MxActivitySensor reduces false alarms associated with motion detection by intelligently distinguishing between movements of interest and movement of shadows or internal fixtures.
Mobotix MxAnalytics allows the camera to collect statistical behaviour data through heat maps to identify high-traffic areas and counting data to keep track of people or objects in the surveillance area.
MXManagementCenter is Mobotix’s free video management software, offering users a place to manage their surveillance footage without licence fees or update costs. Additionally, remote access is provided through the Mobotix iOS app.
Robust design and low running cost
The Mobotix Q71 features no moving parts such as fans or heaters – reducing the need for maintenance. The durable casing is IP66 weather resistant and IK10 vandal resistant, allowing the camera to function in more demanding environments.
In addition, all Mobotix cameras can use an external NAS for automatic backup and the on-board MicroSD card acts as a failover buffer in case the connection to the NAS is lost.
Compatible recording platforms
This compact and durable high-resolution camera is ideal for indoor and outdoor use in areas that require detailed overviews in a range of light conditions such as car parks, reception areas and hotel foyers.
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty
- 8GB MicroSD card
- Housing (aluminium, PBT-30GF)
- Accessories for installation on wall or ceiling
- Allen wrenches (2.5mm and 5mm)
- 50cm patch cable
- Mobotix MxEasy video management software for smaller systems (up to 16 cameras)
- Mobotix MxControlCenter video management software for larger systems
Optional (please select from the accessories tab):
Back To Top
- PoE+ midspan
- Higher capacity (up to 64GB) MicroSD card