Overview of the Wisenet XNF-9010RV
- Delivers 12MP resolution video at up to 30 frames per second
- Panoramic lens offers full 360° viewing angle
- Built-in microphone
- Enhanced Video Analytics included
- Wisenet 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: Ø160 x 72mm
This rugged panoramic dome from Wisenet by Hanwha Techwin provides 12MP resolution recording of indoor or outdoor areas at up to 30 frames per second (fps). An automatic IR-cut filter provides 24-hour recording, which is enhanced further by 10m of Wise IR illumination, providing improved image quality compared to conventional IR as it adjusts to the camera's viewing angle and zoom. This unit also features business intelligence analytics for enhanced insight into the surveillance area, Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) connectivity and a built-in microphone.
Part of the high-performance X-Series, this camera is capable of capturing full 360° overviews in 12MP resolution at full frame rate and also includes on-board digital dewarping technology. Ideal for both indoor or outdoor areas that require highly detailed overviews, the camera’s built-in microphone enhances surveillance with one-way audio capabilities, allowing users to record audio from around the camera and trigger audio-based alerts.
To ensure optimum video quality, this unit features a range of advanced imaging technologies such as onboard dewarping to reduce distortion of the original fisheye image. Additionally, a variety of viewing modes are available including single panorama, double panorama, and quad view – providing users with the ability to choose the view that best suits their requirements. Furthermore, wide dynamic range (WDR) improves image capture in high-contrast conditions by balancing bright light and shadows to ensure all details are clear.
Wisenet’s Business Intelligence analytics are built into this unit, providing a unique insight into the surveillance area through people counting, queue management and heatmap features – allowing users to gain a better understanding of behaviour and traffic in the scene that can be used to improve retail or logistical operations. Various video motion detection methods can also be configured to trigger email alerts or recording to the onboard MicroSD card (not included) enhancing dynamic scene awareness and delivering reliable security monitoring. Furthermore, built-in audio capabilities provide the option of integrating audio detection and sound classification, notifying users of any unusual sounds in the area and the nature of that sound.
Support for edge storage is included and provides a handy backup of data straight to the SD card (not included) in the case of network failure or can also allow the camera to function as a standalone system in smaller installations. Video management is free with the user-friendly Wisenet Viewer application. For more advanced video management, the camera can be integrated with Wisenet WAVE or Milestone XProtect software.
Installation is straightforward with support for PoE, providing both power and network connections over one cable and reducing the need for multiple wires in the system. In addition, IK10 and IP66-rated casing protects this unit from vandalism attempts and inclement weather conditions – ideal for use in exposed outdoor areas.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers detailed 12MP resolution video at up to 30 frames per second
- 360° fisheye lens provides full panoramic views of outdoor or indoor areas
- Automatic IR-cut filter allows the camera to capture video 24 hours a day
- 10m of Wise IR illumination enhances recording in low-light conditions
- Built-in microphone enables one-way audio recording and audio-based detection
- Onboard dewarping and panoramic viewing modes reduce distortion and maximise detail
- WDR improves video taken in high-contrast conditions
- Motion detection alerts can be configured to notify users of movement in the field of view
- Business intelligence analytics provide greater insight into the surveillance area via people counting, heatmap and queue management
- Recordings can be saved to the onboard SD card (not included) to provide a backup in case of network failure
- IK10 and IP66-rated casing protects from vandalism and harsh weather conditions
- Network and power connection can be provided through one cable via PoE – simplifying installation
Designed for use in outdoor or indoor areas, and offering high-resolution 360° overviews round-the-clock, the Wisenet XNF-9010RV is ideal for a range of busy applications that would benefit from intelligent analytics and continuous recording including hotel lobbies, shopping centres and petrol stations.
- User manual
- Installation Guide
Optional (select from accessories tab):
Back To Top