This product is discontinued, for alterative models please see Wisenet IP Cameras
Part of LILIN's cost-effective L series, the LILIN LR7424 features a rugged IP66-rated casing and built-in infrared LEDs with 45m effective range, allowing the camera to be installed outdoors to illuminate large areas. The HD 1080p video captured by the camera is sharp and clear at a frame rate of 15fps, making it easy for operators to make identifications at a significant distance.
In addition to monochrome footage at night, the camera's switchable infrared-cut filter enables colour footage in daylight, while with wide dynamic range and 3D noise reduction built-in, the camera can adapt to a variety of harsh lighting environments.
The LR7424 can also cost-effectively store video feeds either to the internal MicroSD memory card or using the included CMX software. It has built-in two-way audio (speaker not included) and triggers based on audio detection if required.
Please note: This camera does not include a power supply. If you require a Power over Ethernet midspan, please select one from the options above.
Key features & benefits
- Infrared illumination - see events in the dark without external lighting, with illumination range of over 45m
- IP66-rated casing - the vandal-resistant camera is for mounting outdoors without the need for an additional housing
- True day/night switching - capture colour footage during the day and infrared-sensitive monochrome footage at night
- Two-way audio - the audio system can provide operators with feeds from around the camera, and trigger events when unexpected sounds are detected
- Included cable-managed bracket - the sturdy bracket protects vital camera cabling from malicious tampering and damage
- Noise reduction and wide dynamic range - improve visibility in a wide range of light conditions
- Bundled recording - record to MicroSD card or to Windows PCs using the included CMX software
- PoEPlus - power both the camera and the housing through a single data cable
This camera is suited to scenarios where high HD surveillance footage is required 24 hours a day and where long-range visibility is required - for example on site perimeters, school and college buildings, freight and haulage yards, industrial sites, corporate buildings and large car parks.
Compatible recording platforms
Back To Top