This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the i-PRO WV-S3532LM
Overview of the i-PRO WV-SBV111M
This rugged “mobile” dome IP camera is capable of recording high quality HD 720p video at up to 30 frames per second (fps), with wide dynamic range and Adaptive Black Stretch (ABS) technology, which extends dynamic range for clearer images in challenging light conditions. Designed for deployment in transportation applications, it includes an IP6K9K and IK10-rated housing for protection inside or outside vehicles. This camera also features Smart Coding technology, Variable Image Quality on Specified area (VIQS), SD card storage and support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) for simplified installation.
The 104° horizontal angle of view provides excellent coverage for drivers and operators. If needed, a range of configurable, camera-based video motion detection (VMD) methods are also included, such as 4 programmable detection areas and 15 sensitivity steps – providing enhanced dynamic scene awareness and security monitoring.
Wide dynamic range (WDR) and Adaptive Black Stretch (ABS) technology improves image quality by compensating for bright light and shadows in a scene to ensure individuals and objects are clearly visible throughout the image. High Light Compensation (HLC) technology is also featured, reducing strong light sources such as vehicle headlights for a consistent image.
The i-PRO WV-SBV111M supports a number of Smart Coding technologies, such as Variable Image Quality on Specified area (VIQS), which allows the user to set eight designated areas that they wish to retain the highest image quality, whilst excluded areas will have decreased image quality. Also supported is Group of Pictures (GOP) control which removes unnecessary information from the frame for better encoding efficiency, and 3D-MNR ensures noise reduction in various conditions, resulting in a lower bit rate.
This network camera is designed for durable external use on the exterior or interior of road and rail transport. The rugged casing is complemented by a scratch-resistant dome, protecting it against harsh weather conditions, dust, high-pressure spray washing and attempts of vandalism. In addition, this camera is able to receive power and network connectivity over one cable through Power-over-Ethernet – for cost-effective installation.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, if required please select from the accessories tab.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering HD 720p resolution at up to 30 frames per second (fps)
- 104° horizontal viewing angle provides optimum scene coverage
- IP6K9K and IK10-rated housing offers robust protection from inclement weather, spray washing and tampering attempts
- Image processing technologies such as Wide Dynamic Range and ABS improve image clarity in challenging lighting conditions
- High Light Compensation reduces strong light sources for continued image clarity
- Highly sensitive image sensor for colour footage in light as low as 0.04lx
- Electric day/night switching - increases light sensitivity in low light conditions by switching from colour to monochrome
- VIQS / Auto VIQS technology analyses the video stream, recording important details in high quality, whilst filtering out other areas to help reduce bandwidth and storage use
- Group of Pictures control lowers bit rate when there is no moving objects in the frame
- 3D-Multi-Process Noise Reduction (3D-MNR) reduces video noise and grain for cleaner final images at lower bit rates
- Built-in video motion detection with 4 configurable detection areas helps to provide reliable security monitoring
- Browser-controlled 4x digital zoom allows investigation into regions of interest
- Recordings can be stored locally to the on-board SD card (not included) – useful as a backup if network connection is lost
- Support for power and network connectivity through PoE enables simple and cost-effective installation
Compatible recording platforms
- Milestone XProtect
- i-PRO network video recorders
The i-PRO WV-SBV111M mobile dome IP camera is an ideal choice for users who require robust surveillance for road or rail vehicles. Typical applications include mounting to the exterior or interior of buses, trams and trains.
Optional (please select from the accessories tab):
Back To Top