Overview of the i-PRO WJ-NU201KG Recorder
- NVR supports up to 8 i-PRO camera channels
- Provides up to 18TB of storage
- Fitted with FIPS 140-2 level 3 certified secure element
- ONVIF support for compatibility with additional camera brands
- i-PRO 3-year warranty
Providing a highly secure way to store footage from connected IP cameras, this slim, rack-mount Network Video Recorder (NVR) by i-PRO supports up to 8 i-PRO cameras (or third-party via ONVIF connection) up to 4K resolution out-of-the-box. Available with up to 18TB storage capacity (HDD sold separately – please select from dropdown menu), this recorder is able to hold a large amount of footage – ideal for applications that require 24-hour monitoring. Furthermore, this NVR features a built-in PoE+ switch, reducing the need for additional accessories and allowing the system to be installed more efficiently and receive power and network connection through one cable.
This reliable NVR’s is equipped with a specially designed Linux operating system and features built-in USB and HDMI ports allow the unit to be used as a standalone system when external displays and peripherals are connected – reducing the need for an additional PC and the maintenance costs associated. With cybersecurity at the forefront, This recorder features an embedded FIPS 140-2 level 3 certified secure element and is pre-installed with GlobalSign certificates, ensuring that data is encrypted, safeguarding it against corruption and cyberattacks.
System settings can be easily adjusted using the built-in GUI, enabling users to configure the system to meet their monitoring requirements. Video recording is flexible and can be easily set, based on individual requirements. Recording can run continuously or can be scheduled for specific times of day, triggered by an event (with pre-event recording available), or activated when an emergency is detected. Once recordings are made, users can efficiently search through footage based on the following criteria: time, date, playback by designating a timeline, VMD or thumbnail – making it easier to find specific events quickly, and that footage can then be exported to USB for further investigation.
Motion and tampering alarms can be configured and managed for each camera, providing dynamic scene awareness and a range of notifications and alarm triggers in one place. External audio or alarm devices can be connected via integrated I/O ports, enabling two-way audio communication or enhanced alarm signalling. Furthermore, digital pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) controls are available, allowing users to precisely navigate across all camera views and closely inspect key events or objects.
Designed for quick and straightforward installation, this recorder can be mounted in a range of positions using additional accessories (selectable from the accessories tab), with rack, wall, and vertical mounting options available. Additionally, the screw-less design of the hard drive bay reduces the equipment and time needed to install HDD as no tools are required to access the drive.
Key features & benefits
- Secure rack-mount NVR, ideal for small to medium applications
- Supports up to 8 4K camera channels
- 18TB maximum available capacity
- Integrated PoE+ switch for streamlined and efficient setup
- Can be set up as a PC-less system with USB and HDMI ports
- Highly secure cybersecurity features to safeguard data
- System settings can be configured using built-in GUI
- Recording can be run continuously or scheduled by day, event, or emergency detection
- Search options for quick retrieval of video
- Footage can be exported via USB for further inspection
- Camera-based motion and tampering alerts can be set and managed
- Enhanced alarm signalling and audio capabilities are available when devices are connected via I/O ports
- Digital PTZ camera controls enable navigation across all camera views
- Can be mounted in a variety of ways using additional accessories
- Screw-less hard drive design for easy installation of HDD
Supporting up to 8 4K cameras, with a large storage capacity of up to 18TB, the i-PRO WJ-NU201KG NVR is ideal for small to medium applications that require round-the-clock monitoring such as offices, bus stations and schools.
- installation guide
- USB mouse
- AC adapter
- Cable clamp
- Power cord
Mounting options (select optional accessories from dropdown menu)
Back To Top