Overview of the Honeywell HN35640800NR 64 Channel Network Video Recorder
- Supports up to 64 cameras ideal for medium-sized installations
- Live video and playback at up to 4K resolution
- 8 x HDD slots with an 80TB total capacity
- HDMI and VGA ports for local display
- Honeywell Smart Viewer application makes monitoring straightforward
Small to medium-sized businesses can take advantage of this NVR's monitoring and security features for an easy-to-use video recording solution. Capable of supporting up to 64 cameras at 8MP each for 4K UHD resolution live video, with a Trusted Platform Module (TPM) providing end-to-end stream encryption through cryptographic keys, helping to prevent unauthorised access to sensitive data. Video footage is written to the internal storage spread across 8 drive slots, with hardware RAID (1/5/6) redundancy such as Failover N+1 which can prevent downtime if one or more of the disks fails.
Dual WAN/LAN ports makes it easy to connect to local networks, while dual HDMI and VGA ports create connections for local display monitors, and compatibility with Honeywell 35-Series cameras presents a simple plug-and-play solution for a convenient, PC-less CCTV system. This 64 channel NVR offers simultaneous synchronised playback for up to 16 feeds, so users can monitor multiple areas at once in up to 4K resolution at 30 frames per second, with a maximum bandwidth of 400Mbps for excellent image quality.
Device management and configuration is simple through the Honeywell Smart Viewer which can be accessed from both desktop and mobile devices. It also provides solutions for monitoring, recording and exporting video, as well as PTZ contol, event management and event triggering via video analytics when integrated with Honeywell 35-Series cameras. The unit has multiple USB ports allowing the export of video clips and snapshots to an external device such as a USB dongle.
The NVR can be configured to respond to analytics such as motion, intrusion, loitering and audio triggers, configured on Honeywell 35-Series cameras and can by notify the user via email or FTP, as well as providing a means of triggering via digital output triggers, which can sound local alarm systems that have been integrated via I/O for an all-round, integrated CCTV system. Visual and auditory notifications are also possible, such as a flashing lights, sirens or bells.
This standalone NVR can be fitted into smaller installations without the need for a PC or additional mounting equipment. The included guide and installation wizard assists the user through a smooth and fast setup.
Please note: This Honeywell NVR does not come supplied with HDDs unless selected. Optional 10TB WD Purple surveillance-grade hard drives (fitting required) can be selected from the dropdown menu above for internal storage, or buy as a drive-less unit to use your own HDDs. These drives are specifically engineered for video surveillance applications, and the optional disks are sized to offer adequate storage for typical application usage with an NVR of this capability.
Key features & benefits
- Desktop format allows easy and convenient installation
- Compatibility with Honeywell 35-Series cameras for smooth, integrated setup
- Supports up to 16 alarm inputs, and 6 alarm outputs
- Multiple HDD slots with RAID redundancy prevents downtime in case of failure
- 64 camera channels suitable for up to 8MP each
- Up to 4K resolution live video, playback and recording
- 2 x HDMI and 1 x VGA ports for local monitor displays
- Keyboard and mouse supported via USB
- USB port for simple video clip and snapshot export for further inspection
- Event warnings sent via push notification, email, or digital output
- Honeywell Smart Viewer offers remote video management for mobile and desktop
- Recorder & hard drive warranty: 5 years
This NVR is designed for small/medium single-site installations where an easy-to-use NVR would be beneficial, featuring support for 64 camera channels up to 8MP. Typical applications may include gyms, large retail stores, large doctors' surgeries.
- Quick installation guide
- Power adapter
- Power cord
Back To Top
- Hard disk drives for storage