Overview of the Honeywell 35-Series 5MP Speed Dome PTZ Camera
- HD video in 2592 x 1944 provided by 5-megapixel sensor
- 30x optical zoom with 5.3mm - 159mm varifocal lens and electronic image stabilisation
- Die-cast aluminium casing rated IP66/67 for ingress protection and IK10 for vandal resistance
- WDR tackles contrasting lighting. IR illumination up to 150m
- Video analytics alerts such as smart motion detection, tampering, intrusion and loitering
This vandal-resistant, speed dome camera offers full PTZ controls operable via the video management software or web browser for advanced scene analysis including full 360° pan surveillance and 30x optical zoom. Businesses can survey their premises 24-hours a day with the 5MP sensor delivering smooth and detailed HD video, whilst true day/night vision is provided by the built-in WDR and IR illumination up to 150m for extended monitoring range even in complete darkness. Video analytics enhance overall security, including Smart Motion Detection (SMD) which can identify humans and vehicles via an intelligent AI-driven algorithm.
Imaging and Optics
Live HD video is provided via the 5-megapixel sensor producing a crisp 2592 x 1944 resolution stream at up to 30 frames per second. Users looking for detailed investigation of their premises can rely on the camera's 5.3mm-159mm varifocal lens capable of 30x optical zoom (plus 16x digital zoom) with autofocus. As the camera pans, zooms or tilts, footage can be susceptible to shaking due to external factors such as wind, leading to loss of clarity, so built-in electronic image stabilisation corrects this to ensure a stable feed. Night vision is provided by the 10 integrated IR LEDs offering optimised illumination of up to 150m for clear monochrome images during the hours of darkness.
Features to detect events such as tampering, motion, intrusion and loitering are built into this camera, increasing dynamic scene awareness to enhance the overall effectiveness of a CCTV system. I/O ports allow connection to a local alarm system, where a digital output caused by these events can trigger an alarm across the system. Smart Motion Detection (SMD) can identify objects recognised by the AI-driven algorithm such as people and vehicles, which aids in reducing false alarms and repeated notifications.
Recording and Video Management
Monitoring, recording and exporting video is straightforward, and the camera has local recording capability via an optional MicroSD card (256GB max).
Users can configure and access live and recorded video with any of the supported video managment options listed below:
- Honeywell network video recorders (NVRs) are compatible with all Honeywell cameras, which allow you to take full advantage of Honeywell specific features and the Honeywell Smart Viewer application can be used
- Advanced, flexible and scalable video management is also available with Milestone XProtect video management software (VMS)
- Compatible with Honeywell MAXPRO NVR software VMS and several other video management platforms
- Record direct to a local MicroSD Card (not included) up to 256GB
Installation and mounting options
This robust PTZ camera offers a number of mounting options, and the Honeywell Unified Tool installation wizard makes the overall setup straightforward. Power delivered over the network cable reduces the need for additional cables for convenient setup.
This camera requires additional mounts for ceiling or wall installation, with other optional mounts available:
- Honeywell HA60WLMZI Arm Mount for wall mounting
- Honeywell HA60CLM01 Pendant Base + HA60CLM02 Extension Pipe for ceiling mounting
- Honeywell HA60WLMZI + HA60PLMZI for pole mounting
- Honeywell HA60WLMZI + HA60CNMZI for corner mounting
Back To Top
- Installation guide
- Mounting screws
- Drill template