Overview of the Honeywell 35-Series 2MP Speed Dome PTZ Camera
- 2-megapixel sensor with HD1080P (1920x1080) resolution
- Varifocal 5 - 125mm lens with 25x optical zoom and electronic image stabilisation
- IK10-rated diecast aluminium casing for vandal resistance and IP66/67 for ingress protection
- WDR and IR illumination of up to 150m with automatic IR-cut filter
- Video analytics alerts such as smart motion detection, tampering, intrusion and loitering
This speed dome PTZ camera from the Honeywell 35-Series range is capable of full PTZ controls with 256 preset locations, and 360° pan and 100° tilt range offering full-scale monitoring of both large indoor and outdoor areas. Businesses looking for 24-hour surveillance are covered with WDR and extended range (150m) IR illumination, whilst on-board video analytics can detect events to enhance situational awareness in the CCTV system. The IK10, IP166/67 rated casing ensures high-impact resistance and weatherproofing, ideal for installation outdoors.
Imaging and Optics
The 2MP sensor can produce smooth HD1080P video in 1920x1080 resolution at up to 60 fps. Full-scale PTZ speed controls allows the user to quickly and precisely navigate areas of interest, with the 5mm-125mm varifocal lens featuring x25 optical zoom and auto focus, enabling detailed investigation. Zoomed-in, the image can be afected by shaking and wobbling, but with built-in electronic image stabilisation, footage is kept steady. Areas with contrasting lighting levels are covered thanks to WDR, and the smart IR function provides image illumination up to an extensive range of 150m, automatically activating in complete darkness.
On-board video analytics offer features to enhance security, such as motion detection, people counting, tampering and loitering. An AI-driven algorithm also enables Smart Motion Detection (SMD) which can identify humans and vehicles, in turn helping to reduce false alarms so the user can focus on more important details. Integration into local alarm systems is possible via 2 built-in I/O ports, providing an all-round CCTV surveillance system ideal for small businesses. Privacy masking is included to help meet with safeguarding regulations.
Recording and Video Management
Monitoring, recording and exporting video is straightforward, and the camera has local recording capability via an optional MicroSD card.
Users can configure and access live and recorded video with any of the supported video managment options listed below:
- Honeywell network video recorders (NVRs) are compatible with all Honeywell cameras, which allow you to take full advantage of Honeywell specific features and the Honeywell Smart Viewer application can be used
- Advanced, flexible and scalable video management is also available with Milestone XProtect video management software (VMS)
- Compatible with Honeywell MAXPRO NVR software VMS and several other video management platforms
- Record direct to a local MicroSD Card (not included) up to 256GB
Installation and mounting options
This robust PTZ camera offers a number of mounting options, and the Honeywell Unified Tool installation wizard makes the overall setup straightforward. Powered by PoE reduces the need for additional cables for convenient setup.
This camera requires mounts for ceiling or wall installation, with other optional mounts available:
- Honeywell HA60WLMZI Arm Mount for wall mounting (recommended)
- Honeywell HA60CLM01 Pendant Base + HA60CLM02 Extension Pipe for ceiling mounting
- Honeywell HA60WLMZI + HA60PLMZI for pole mounting
- Honeywell HA60WLMZI + HA60CNMZI for corner mounting
Back To Top
- Installation guide
- Mounting screws
- Drill template