This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Bosch AUTODOME IP Starlight 7000i
Overview of the Bosch AUTODOME IP 7000 HD
This feature packed PTZ network camera captures smooth HD 1080p resolution video at 25 frames per second (fps), complete with true day/night recording. Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA) is included to help enhance security monitoring and full pan/tilt/zoom functionality offers wide area coverage as well as detailed examination into areas of interest. Additional features include built-in SD card storage and Power-over-Ethernet plus (PoE+).
Precise navigation across wide areas using the unit’s variable pan/tilt movements (including 360° endless rotation) is particularly helpful when closely monitoring a person or incident. In addition, powerful 20x optical zooming allows real-time investigation of specific regions and with support for up to 256 preset positions, users can also configure guard tours to monitor multiple areas of interest in a sequence.
By distinguishing between noise and relevant information such as movement, Intelligent Dynamic Noise Reduction technology (IDNR) helps to improve image quality whilst reducing bandwidth levels. This analysis is carried out at the point of capture, meaning image quality is not compromised in order to reduce the bandwidth of the streams.
Bosch’s Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA) is an i-LIDS approved, edge based technology that provides a range of configurable alarms to help deliver reliable security surveillance. A total of 16 rules are available and users can set a maximum of 8 rules to be processed simultaneously. During image capture, detailed metadata is recorded which enables the quick retrieval of specific footage from hours of stored video. By running this advanced technology at the edge, all processing can be done without putting any load on the network or central resources.
Designed for use in the most demanding environments, IVA has the ability to differentiate between genuine security events and known false triggers – such as snow, rain, wind and reflections on water. This helps to deliver high levels of accuracy and reduces the occurrence of costly false alarms, making the technology suitable for use in mission critical applications.
Recordings can be written to the camera's on-board SD card (not included) for a handy backup of data in the case of network failure and high PoE support delivers power and network connectivity over a single cable.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the drop down menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers HD 1080p resolution video at 25 fps, providing smooth IP CCTV footage
- Responsive scene navigation using variable pan/tilt movements (including 360° pan)
- Mechanical IR cut filter supports round-the-clock monitoring of indoor locations
- 20x optical zoom allows regions of interest to be investigated in real-time
- Up to 256 preset positions and 2 guard tours (preset and record/playback) can be configured to trigger on an event basis
- Intelligent dynamic noise reduction improves video clarity while reducing bandwidth streams
- Bosch’s edge based, Intelligent Video Analytics helps increase dynamic scene awareness for accurate security monitoring
- Built-in gyro / accelerometer sensor helps simplify the calibration of video analytics
- Intelligent Tracking uses PTZ controls to continuously track objects when motion is detected – ensuring all activity is captured
- External alarm sources can be connected via built-in I/O ports to enhance alarm signalling
- A microphone and speaker can be connected through audio I/O ports to provide two-way audio
- 24 configurable privacy masks are available to prevent unwanted activity or areas from being recorded
- Bandwidth and storage levels can be managed with the use of area-based encoding
- Support for high PoE reduces cabling and offers a cost-effective installation solution
- Edge storage provides a backup solution in the case of network connection failure and is also ideal in standalone set ups
- Bosch Video PC Client, web browser or free Bosch Video Security mobile app provide simple access to the camera
Compatible recording platforms
- Milestone XProtect
- Bosch Video Management System
- Bosch Video Security mobile app
The Bosch AUTODOME IP 7000 HD network camera delivers advanced security monitoring of indoor areas – 24 hours a day. With full PTZ functionality and 20x optical zooming, this advanced model is suitable for use in supermarkets, conference centres and hospitals.
- Interface box
- Optional black trim ring
- Ceiling gasket (for IP54 conformance)
- 4 x MAC address labels
- Quick Guide
Optional (please select from the drop down menu above if required):
Back To Top