Overview of the Bosch AUTODOME IP Starlight 7000i
- Captures HD 1080p resolution video at up to 30 fps
- Full pan/tilt functionality with 360° pan and 30x optical zoom
- Bosch Starlight, IDNR and WDR technologies
- Bosch Intelligent Video Analytics and Intelligent Tracking capability
- 3-year warranty
- Size: 224 x 299.4 mm
This outdoor-ready PTZ network camera delivers HD 1080p resolution video at up to 30 frames per second (fps) – 24 hours a day. The high-performance unit features full pan/tilt functionality, with 360° endless pan and a powerful 30x optical zoom for in-depth scene investigation. Advanced imaging technologies, such as Bosch’s Starlight technology, are also included to help improve the quality of images captured in challenging lighting conditions; while Bosch’s Intelligent Video Analytics help to deliver reliable and accurate security monitoring. Other useful features include High Power over Ethernet (PoE) support, edge storage (microSD card not included) and remote access to the unit via the free Bosch Video Security mobile app.
Using variable pan/tilt movements, including an endless 360° pan, users can navigate precisely across wide areas – particularly helpful when closely monitoring a person or object. The unit’s powerful 30x optical zoom also allows detailed examination of specific regions of interest in real-time. Two-way audio functionality can be achieved through the connection of an external microphone and speaker (not included) – enabling users to record sound close to the camera. Additionally, thanks to true day/night recording, this camera can capture quality HD 1080p resolution video 24 hours a day.
Full-colour video is delivered in extreme low-light levels with Bosch’s Starlight technology which uses an advanced sensor and high-performance noise reduction technology - producing clearer, full-colour images. Intelligent Dynamic Noise Reduction (IDNR) technology is also included and helps to improve image capture in low light by reducing noise and blur to provide clearer images. Details in scenes with high-contrast lighting are retained thanks to Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology – ensuring objects and individuals can be seen clearly even in strongly backlight environments.
Bosch’s edge-based Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA) help to provide dynamic and accurate security surveillance with a comprehensive range of configurable alarms. The camera's Intelligent Tracking capability can be used alongside these advanced analytics to allow users to continuously track objects of interest when motion is detected. IVA is an i-LIDS-approved technology that offers users 16 rules – 8 of which can be set to run simultaneously. Detailed metadata is recorded during image capture to enable the quick retrieval of specific footage from hours of stored video. By running this advanced technology at the edge, all processing can be done without putting any load on the network or central resources. Users can also attach external devices via built-in I/O ports to help enhance this advanced alarm signalling.
Users can access the camera from the included Bosch Video PC Client, a web browser or the free downloadable Bosch Video Security application. This mobile application provides a versatile viewing solution, suitable for smaller systems, enabling remote access to live views, camera control and recording playback – at any time or place. The camera can also be integrated with high-performance third-party VMS applications, such as Milestone XProtect. In addition, edge storage is included and provides a backup solution in the case of network connection failure (microSD card sold separately).
High PoE compatibility allows the camera to receive power and network connectivity over a single cable for cost-effective installation. This pendant-mounted PTZ is also housed in an IP66-rated casing for durable use in outdoor locations.
Key features & benefits
- Captures HD 1080p resolution video at up to 30 fps
- Full pan/tilt functionality with 360° pan and 30x optical zoom for in-depth scene investigation
- Objects of interest are tracked continuously when motion is detected using Intelligent Tracking
- Two-way audio can be achieved with the connection of an external microphone and speaker (sold separately)
- IP66-rated casing for durable outdoor use
- True day/night recording enables reliable monitoring – 24 hours a day
- Bosch Starlight technology produces full-colour images in extremely low light levels
- IDNR improves the quality of images captured in low-light environments and reduces bandwidth levels
- WDR retains image details across scenes with high-contrast lighting
- Bosch’s Intelligent Video Analytics help to enhance security monitoring
- External devices can be connected via alarm I/O ports for enhanced alarm signalling
- Recordings can be written to the on-board SD card (not included) to provide a helpful backup of data if the network fails
- Bosch Video PC Client, web browser or free Bosch Video Security mobile app allow users to easily access live views and recording playback
- High PoE supplies power and network connectivity over one cable for cost-effective installation
This advanced PTZ dome provides clear HD 1080p resolution video and is ideal for use in open outdoor areas with high levels of activity. Typical applications include airports, university campuses and large shopping centres.
- Installation guide
- User manual
- Safety instructions
Back To Top
- High PoE midspan
- MicroSD card