Overview of the Bosch MIC IP Ultra 7100i
- Captures crisp 4K Ultra HD resolution video at up to 30 fps
- Full pan/tilt functionality with 360° endless pan and 12x optical zoom
- Bosch’s Intelligent Video Analytics
- Rugged design for durable use in exposed outdoor locations
- 3-year warranty
- Size: 287.93 x 400.34 x ø210.65 mm
Part of Bosch’s advanced MIC series, this robust PTZ IP camera captures detail-packed 4K Ultra HD (UHD) resolution video at up to 30 frames per second (fps). It features full pan/tilt functionality as well as Bosch’s Intelligent Video Analytics to deliver advanced surveillance across large demanding locations with a single network camera. This ultra-robust model also features edge storage, support for High Power over Ethernet (PoE) and remote access to the unit via the Bosch Video Security mobile app.
The camera’s endless 360° rotation and variable pan/tilt movements, alongside 12x optical zoom, allow users to precisely navigate across large outdoor scenes and examine areas of interest in greater detail. In addition, users can utilise the camera's guard tour functionality to monitor multiple areas in a sequence. True day/night recording is supported for reliable 24-hour monitoring, and users can also achieve two-way audio functionality by connecting an external microphone and speaker (not included).
A range of advanced imaging technologies is included that help improve the quality of images captured in challenging lighting conditions. Intelligent Dynamic Noise Reduction (IDNR) analyses and reduces noise levels commonly seen in low-light images to produce clearer images. Defog technology is also included and helps to improve visibility when viewing foggy or other low-contrast scenes.
Bosch’s edge-based, i-LIDS-approved Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA) help to provide dynamic and accurate security surveillance with a comprehensive range of configurable alarms. A total of 16 rules are available including line crossing and people counting, and a maximum of 8 rules can be processed simultaneously. IVA has also been specially designed for the most demanding environments. Its ability to differentiate between genuine security events and known false triggers – such as snow, rain, wind and reflections on water help deliver the highest level of accuracy and make it suitable for mission-critical applications. In addition, the camera features a built-in camera trainer to train the camera to recognise user-specified target objects to alert operators of unusual activity.
The on-board MicroSD card slot (card not included) allows data to be stored locally for a handy backup if the network connection is suddenly lost. Users can access the camera from the included Bosch Video PC Client, a web browser or the free downloadable Bosch Video Security application. This app provides a versatile viewing solution; offering remote access to live views, camera control and recording playback at any time. It is also possible to integrate this high-performance model with third-party VMS applications, such as Milestone XProtect.
Often referred to as “Metal Mickey” by the industry, the unit’s rugged metal body complies with some of the toughest industry standards – offering protection from extreme weather conditions and continuous low-frequency vibrations. In addition, an integrated silicone wiper helps aid clear image capture regardless of weather conditions, whilst the built-in heater acts as a window defrosting function in extremely low temperatures. With support for High PoE, this camera is also able to receive power and network connectivity over a single cable for quick and cost-effective installation.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers detail-packed 4K UHD resolution at up to 30 fps
- Full pan/tilt functionality with 360° pan and 290° tilt provides flexible viewing of large areas
- Housed in a robust IP68 and IK10-rated casing for high-level protection in exposed locations
- 12x optical and digital zoom enable in-depth scene investigation
- True day/night recording provides round-the-clock monitoring
- Two-way audio is supported with the connection of a microphone and speaker (not included)
- Low-light video is improved, and bandwidth is reduced, with the use of Intelligent Dynamic Noise Reduction technology
- Defog technology, a silicone wiper and a built-in heater allow continuous operation in low temperatures and harsh weather conditions
- Enhanced security monitoring with the use of Bosch’s edge-based Intelligent Video Analytics
- Camera Trainer program uses machine learning to allow the user to define objects of interest and generate detectors for them
- Edge storage provides a backup of data in the event of a network failure (microSD card not included)
- Remote access via the free Bosch Video Security mobile app
- High PoE supplies power to the camera through the network cable for cost-effective installation
Suitable for deployment in extreme outdoor locations, this advanced PTZ network camera from Bosch offers a robust and reliable, 24-hour security monitoring solution. Typical applications include ports, power plants and building sites.
- Installation guide
- User manual
- Spanner tool
- Base gasket
- RJ45 coupler
- MAC address labels
Optional (select from the accessories tab):
Back To Top
- High PoE midspan
- MicroSD card