This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Bosch MIC IP Ultra 7100i
Overview of the Bosch MIC IP Starlight 7100i
Part of the advanced MIC series by Bosch, this robust PTZ network camera delivers HD 1080p resolution at up to 60 frames per second (fps). It features full pan/tilt/zoom functionality alongside Intelligent Video Analytics to deliver advanced CCTV surveillance across large areas with a single IP camera. This outdoor-ready, IK10-rated model is designed for use in demanding applications and also features Bosch’s Starlight technology and support for High Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
The camera's endless 360° rotation and variable pan/tilt movements, alongside powerful 30x optical zooming allows users to precisely navigate across large areas and examine areas of interest in closer detail. Additionally, multiple areas can be monitored in a sequence using configurable guard tours - helping to enhance scene awareness and provide reliable security surveillance.
Often referred to as “Metal Mickey” by the industry, the unit’s rugged metal body complies with some of the toughest industry standards – offering protection from extreme weather conditions and continuous low frequency vibrations. In addition, an integrated silicone wiper helps aid clear image capture regardless of weather conditions, whilst the built-in heater acts as a window defrosting function in extreme low temperatures.
A range of advanced imaging technologies are available that help the camera deliver clear video footage in difficult lighting conditions. Intelligent Dynamic Noise Reduction (IDNR) helps to produce clearer imaging by analysing and reducing levels of noise that are commonly seen in low-light video. Additionally, Bosch’s Starlight technology combines this high-performance noise reduction with advanced sensor technology to increase light sensitivity and deliver full colour images in scenes with light-levels as low as 0.0047 lux.
Bosch’s edge-based Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA) helps to provide dynamic and accurate security surveillance with a comprehensive range of configurable alarms. With 15 rules available, users can select a maximum of 8 rules and set them to run simultaneously. Detailed metadata is recorded at the point of capture, allowing users to later retrieve specific footage from hours of stored video, quickly and easily.
With support for PoE+, this camera is able to receive power and network connectivity over one cable, creating a quick and cost-effective installation solution. Additionally, a range of bracketry is also available (please select from the dropdown menu above) to provide flexible mounting options.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Alternative models are available in this range with colour options for black, grey and white. Please select in the dropdown menu above.
Key features & benefits
- Full PTZ functionality with 360° endless pan and 290° tilt provides flexible viewing of large areas
- Delivers HD 1080p resolution at up to 60 fps – ideal for scenes with high levels of activity
- Robust housing is IP68 and IK10-rated – providing high level protection in exposed locations
- True day/night functionality with IR cut filter provides round-the-clock monitoring
- Regions of interest can be investigated in real-time with the camera's powerful 30x optical zoom
- 12x digital zoom is handy for quick close-ups of the original image
- Bosch’s Starlight technology captures full colour video footage in near-dark conditions
- Low-light video is improved and bandwidth is reduced with the use of intelligent dynamic noise reduction
- Configurable guard tours allow multiple areas of interest to be monitored in a sequence
- Defog technology, a silicone wiper and built-in heater allow continuous operation in low temperatures and harsh weather conditions
- Enhanced security monitoring with the use of Bosch’s edge-based Intelligent Video Analytics
- Objects of interest can be tracked continuously when motion is detected using Intelligent Tracking
- Two-way audio is supported with the connection of a microphone and speaker (not included)
- Up to 32 individually configurable privacy masks can be set to prevent unwanted activity from being recorded
- High PoE supplies power to the camera through the network cable for cost-effective installation
Compatible recording platforms
- Milestone XProtect
- Bosch Video Management System
- Bosch Video Security mobile app
Suitable for deployment in extreme outdoor locations, the Bosch MIC IP Starlight 7100i PTZ network camera offers a robust and reliable, 24-hour security monitoring solution. Typical applications include large industrial premises, building sites and ports.
- Quick installation guide
- Base gasket
- RJ45 coupler
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu above & accessories tab if required):
Back To Top
- Mounting accessories