Overview of the Bosch FLEXIDOME IP panoramic 7000 MP with 180° view
This low-profile hemispheric IP camera by Bosch is capable of delivering high-quality, 8 megapixel panoramic overviews – 24 hours a day. Part of the advanced FLEXIDOME panoramic 7000 range, this unit includes Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA), one-way audio, panoramic dewarping and on-board SD card storage. The camera can be easily installed using Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) and supplied with either a surface or pendant mount for flexible installation options.
Multiple viewing modes are supported with the use of camera-based or client-side dewarping software which presents images as distortion-free rectangular views. The camera’s included edge dewarping feature produces three separate video channels simultaneously at 12.5 frames per second (fps). Additionally, users can download Bosch’s client-side dewarping software onto a PC allowing dewarped views to be streamed at full frame rate. Electronic pan/tilt/zoom (E-PTZ) controls are also supported for closer examination of the original panoramic image - a helpful tool when trying to identify an individual or object.
Low-light imaging is improved with Bosch’s Intelligent Dynamic Noise Reduction Technology (IDNR) which analyses the scene and reduces noise levels accordingly. The combination of these low-noise images, together with the unit’s efficient H.264 compression technology helps to produce reduced bandwidth streams that still retain a high image quality. In addition, Intelligent Auto Exposure (IAE) offers high-performance front light and backlight compensation by automatically adjusting the camera’s exposure levels, continuously capturing clear images - even in changing light conditions. Users can configure exposure control to process the full panoramic image or specify up to eight regions to ensure important areas of the scene have the ideal exposure level.
Bosch’s edge-based Intelligent Video Analytics combined with full panoramic vision creates a powerful surveillance tool that offers a wide range of configurable alarms to enrich situational awareness. A total of 16 rules are available including line crossing and people counting, and a maximum of 8 rules can be processed simultaneously. Detailed metadata is recorded at the point of capture, allowing users to later retrieve specific footage from hours of stored video, quickly and easily. By running this advanced technology at the edge, all this processing is done without putting any load on the network or central resources.
Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA) is i-LIDS approved and has been specifically designed for use in demanding environments. Its ability to differentiate between genuine security events and known false triggers – such as snow, rain, wind and reflections on water help deliver high levels of accuracy and make it suitable for mission-critical applications. By reducing the occurrence of costly false alarms, users can focus on what is most relevant to them.
Users can access the camera easily from the Bosch Video PC Client, a web browser or the free Bosch Video Security app. This free application offers a flexible mobile viewing solution, allowing users to view live feeds, control cameras and playback recordings – all from a mobile device.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required. A mount is required for proper installation and by default a surface mount box will be supplied – if a pendant mount is required instead, please select from the dropdown menu.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering 8 megapixel resolution at up to 30 fps, providing high-quality CCTV footage
- 180° panoramic overviews offer a cost-effective monitoring solution for open plan, indoor areas
- Multiple, dewarped viewing modes are supported to allow areas of the scene to be seen with little distortion
- Camera-based, edge dewarping produces three separate video channels simultaneously at 12.5 fps
- Bosch’s dewarping software can be installed onto a PC and stream dewarped views at 30 fps
- Intelligent dynamic noise reduction improves low-light video quality and produces reduced bandwidth streams
- Exposure levels are automatically adjusted with Intelligent Auto Exposure for improved image clarity
- Intelligent Video Analytics and built-in motion detection alarms help deliver accurate security monitoring and full situational awareness
- Built-in gyro/accelerometer sensor helps simplify the calibration of video analytics
- Objects of interest can be tracked continuously when motion is detected using Intelligent Tracking
- Built-in microphone supports one-way audio and allows users to listen to activity in the scene
- Area-based encoding helps to manage and reduce bandwidth and storage levels
- Cost-effective to install and economical to run with support for PoE
- Edge recording to a MicroSD card allows the camera to be used as a standalone unit
Compatible recording platforms
The Bosch FLEXIDOME IP panoramic 7000 MP dome network camera offers an advanced monitoring solution for indoor locations that require high-resolution imaging and 180° overviews. Typical applications include supermarkets, airports and warehouses.
- Quick install instructions
- Safety instructions
Optional (please select from the accessories tab & dropdown menu if required):
- MicroSD card
- Mounting accessories
Back To Top