Overview of the Bosch FLEXIDOME IP panoramic 6000 IC with 360° view
This hemispheric dome IP camera by Bosch can be flush-mounted into a ceiling to provide non-invasive 360° overviews in 7 megapixel resolution. Bosch’s edge-based Essential Video Analytics is supported as well as true day/night recording to provide reliable, round-the-clock security surveillance. Additional features include edge storage and easy installation with Power-Over-Ethernet (PoE).
Camera-based or client-side dewarping software supports multiple viewing modes and allows the original 360° image to be seen with less distortion. Three separate video channels are produced simultaneously at 12.5 frames per second (fps) when using the included edge dewarping feature. Users are also able to download Bosch’s client-side dewarping software onto a PC to stream dewarped views at full frame rate. In addition, the original hemispheric image can be examined in closer detail using the camera's electronic pan/tilt/zoom (E-PTZ) controls which is a helpful tool when investigating events.
Intelligent Dynamic Noise Reduction technology (IDNR) distinguishes between noise and important information such as movement to help improve image quality and lower bandwidth. This analysis is carried out during image capture, meaning image quality is not compromised in order to reduce the bandwidth of the streams. Intelligent Auto Exposure copes well in changing light conditions and offers high-performance front light and backlight compensation by automatically adjusting the camera’s exposure levels – ensuring the continuous capture of clear images. Exposure control can also be configured to process the full fisheye image or on a zone basis (maximum of 8 zones) to ensure important areas of the scene have the ideal exposure level.
Using a comprehensive range of configurable alarms, Bosch’s edge-based Essential Video Analytics helps to provide reliable and accurate security surveillance. The i-LIDs approved technology offers a total of 14 rules and users can configure a maximum of 8 rules to be run simultaneously. During image capture, detailed metadata is recorded which enables the quick retrieval of specific footage from hours of stored video. Running this advanced technology at the edge enables all processing to be done without putting any load on the network or central resources.
Bosch offers a range of viewing options including the supplied Bosch Video PC Client, browser based access and the free Video Security app. This handy mobile application provides users with remote access to live images, camera control and also playback of recordings.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers 7 megapixel resolution at full frame rate, providing detail packed IP CCTV footage
- Full 360° overview offers a cost-effective monitoring solution in open plan areas
- Multiple, dewarped viewing modes allow the original hemispheric image to be viewed with less distortion
- Camera-based, edge dewarping produces three separate video channels simultaneously at 12.5 frames per second (fps)
- Bosch’s client-side software streams dewarped views at 30 fps when installed onto a PC
- Intelligent dynamic noise reduction produces reduced bandwidth streams that still retain a high image quality
- Exposure levels are automatically adjusted with Intelligent Auto Exposure for continuous capture of clear images
- Bosch’s edge based, Essential Video Analytics helps increase scene awareness for reliable security monitoring
- Intelligent Tracking improves situational awareness by continuously tracking objects around the field of view when motion is detected
- Bandwidth levels can be managed with the use of area-based encoding
- PoE supplies power and network connection to the camera over a single cable for quick installation
- On-board SD card storage provides a backup solution in the case of network connection failure and is also ideal in standalone set ups
Compatible recording platforms
The Bosch FLEXIDOME IP panoramic 6000 IC is an ideal choice for indoor locations that require high resolution, 360° overviews round-the-clock. Typical applications include shopping centres, art galleries and casinos.
- Quick install instructions
- Safety instructions
Optional (please select from the accessories tab if required):
Back To Top