Overview of the Bosch DINION IP 3000i IR
- Delivers HD 1080p or 5MP resolution video at up to 30 fps (model dependent)
- Varifocal lens provides horizontal views of up to 104° (model dependent)
- Up to 30m IR illumination
- IDNR & WDR technologies
- 5-year warranty
- Size: Ø101.5 x 307 mm
This high-quality fixed bullet IP camera from Bosch delivers HD 1080p resolution video at up to 30 fps (model dependent) for smooth image capture. True day/night recording is enhanced by integrated IR LEDs at a distance of up to 30m. Advanced imaging technologies help to improve the quality of images captured in challenging lighting conditions; and other useful features include Bosch’s Essential Video Analytics, edge storage and remote access to the unit via the Bosch Video Security mobile app.
Models available (please select from the dropdown menu):
- HD 1080p resolution with 33° – 104° view (NBE-3502-AL)
- 5MP resolution with 30° - 89° view (NBE-3503-AL)
Users can set the desired viewing angle during installation, thanks to the camera's varifocal lens which provides horizontal views of up to 104° (model dependent). Built-in IR LEDs help to enhance night vision at a distance of up to 30m, while integrated audio I/O ports enable the connection of external devices for two-way audio functionality.
Clearer images are produced with the help of Bosch’s intelligent dynamic noise reduction technology, which analyses the scene and reduces noise levels. Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology is also included and compensates for bright and dark areas in the scene to retain image details in locations with high-contrast lighting. Additionally, intelligent defog can be configured to activate when conditions such as smoke and fog are detected – improving image quality in such challenging conditions.
With Bosch’s Essential Analytics run on the edge, audio and motion detection alerts can be configured alongside tampering alarms to help notify users of possible incidents. The technology is i-LIDs approved and offers a total of 14 rules, 8 of which users can set to run simultaneously. During image capture, detailed metadata is recorded to enable quick retrieval of specific footage from hours of stored video. Alarm signalling can also be further enhanced by the connection of external devices via the unit’s built-in alarm and audio I/O ports.
Bosch offers a range of handy viewing options including the supplied Bosch Video PC Client, browser-based access and the free Video Security app. Ideal for smaller systems, this app provides quick access to live views, camera control and recording playback at any time or place. It is also possible to integrate this unit with high-performance third-party VMS such as Milestone XProtect. Additionally, in the event of a network connection failure, data can also be stored to the onboard microSD card (sold separately) – providing a backup solution.
This vandal-resistant bullet camera is housed in an IP66 and IK10-rated casing for durable use in outdoor locations that are prone to tampering attempts. The motorised varifocal lens enables users to set the desired viewing angle during setup; while the overall installation process is simplified by Power over Ethernet (PoE) support which provides power and network connectivity over the same cable.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select below.
Key features & benefits
- Captures HD 1080p at up to 30 fps or 5MP resolution at up to 25 fps (model dependent)
- Varifocal lens offers horizontal views of up to 104° (model dependent)
- True day/night recording is enhanced by integrated IR LEDs at a distance of up to 30m
- Housed in an IP66 and IK10-rated casing for reliable outdoor use
- Audio and alarm I/O ports allow the connection of external devices that help to enhance alarm signalling and enable two-way audio functionality
- WDR technology retains image details across scenes with high-contrast lighting
- Dynamic noise reduction optimises bandwidth and produces clearer low-light images
- Bosch’s Essential Video Analytics help to increase scene awareness
- Onboard microSD card (not included) provides a handy backup solution in the event of a network failure
- Remote access via the free Bosch Video Security mobile app
- Support for PoE simplifies installation by providing power and network connectivity over a single cable
This outdoor-ready bullet from Bosch is an ideal choice for installations that require reliable monitoring in exposed locations – 24 hours a day. Typical applications include school grounds, outside of licensed premises and bus stations.
- Installation guide
- User manual
Back To Top