Overview of the Bosch AUTODOME IP 4000i
This Bosch PTZ dome captures HD 1080p video round-the-clock, at up to 60 frames per second (fps) - making it ideal for monitoring busy locations. Wide indoor areas and regions of interest can be examined in detail using the camera’s full pan/tilt functionality and 12x optical zoom. Part of the AUTODOME 4000i range that includes a specially designed unit for in-ceiling mounting, both models feature Bosch’s Essential Video Analytics and can be installed using Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+).
Models available (please select from the dropdown menu above):
- HD 1080p resolution for surface mounting (NDP-4502-Z12)
- HD 1080p resolution for in-ceiling mounting (NDP-4502-Z12C)
Continuous 360° pan and variable speed pan/tilt movements enable efficient navigation throughout a wide area – ideal for closely monitoring a person or incident. In addition, powerful 12x optical zooming allows areas of interest to be investigated in real-time and with support for up to 256 preset positions, users can configure guard tours to monitor multiple regions in a sequence.
Clearer, low-light images are produced with the help of Bosch’s Intelligent Dynamic Noise Reduction (IDNR) technology which analyses the scene and reduces noise levels. These low-noise images, combined with the unit’s efficient H.265 compression technology, results in reduced bandwidth streams that still retain a high image quality.
Bosch’s edge-based Essential Video Analytics helps to provide reliable and accurate security surveillance by using a comprehensive range of configurable alarms. The i-LIDs approved technology offers a total of 14 rules and users can set a maximum of 8 rules to run simultaneously. During image capture, detailed metadata is also recorded – enabling the quick retrieval of specific footage from hours of stored video. By running this advanced technology at the edge, all processing can be done without putting any load on the network or central resources.
The camera’s integrated alarm and audio I/O ports allow the connection of external devices which can help to enhance alarm signalling or enable features such as two-way audio. PoE+ support delivers power and network connectivity over a single cable, and the built-in MicroSD card slot provides edge storage - allowing the camera to be used as a standalone unit. Remote monitoring is supported through the use of Bosch’s free Video Security mobile app, which provides users with remote access to live images, camera control and also playback of recordings.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers HD 1080p resolution at up to 60 fps for smooth live views and playback
- Responsive scene navigation using variable pan/tilt movements (including 360° endless pan)
- True day/night functionality with IR-cut filter provides 24-hour monitoring of indoor areas
- 12x optical zoom allows areas of interest to be investigated in real-time
- Total of 256 preset positions and two types of guard tours (preset and recorded) are supported
- Low-light video is improved and bandwidth is reduced with the use of intelligent dynamic noise reduction
- Bosch’s Essential Video Analytics helps increase scene awareness for reliable security monitoring
- Audio I/O ports support two-way communication and allow sound to be recorded
- External devices can be connected via integrated alarm I/O ports for enhanced alarm signalling
- Three pre-programmed user modes are available for automatic optimisation and simplified setup
- H.265 compression format offers further reductions on bandwidth and storage over H.264
- Support for PoE+ reduces cabling by delivering both power and network connectivity via a single cable
- On-board storage provides a backup if the network fails, recording files onto the MicroSD card (not included)
- Straightforward access to the camera via the Bosch Video PC Client, web browser or free Bosch Video Security mobile app
Compatible recording platforms
The Bosch AUTODOME IP 4000i PTZ network camera delivers smooth, 24-hour CCTV surveillance of wide indoor areas that feature high levels of activity – in HD 1080p resolution. Typical applications include train stations, production lines and logistic centres.
- Camera mounting plate or mounting template (model dependent)
- T10 Torx screwdriver
- T15 Torx screwdriver
- 4 x MAC address labels
- Quick installation guide
Optional (please select from the accessories tab if required):
- MicroSD card
Back To Top