This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis V5925
Overview of the Axis V5914
The Axis V5914 is a video and audio streaming camera for broadcasting applications. It has been designed for live webcasting or the recording and playback of events such as university lectures, training sessions, wedding ceremonies or peer-to-peer video conferencing. It can webcast in a range of formats including Microsoft Lync and Skype. Features include pan/tilt, 30x optical zoom, an HDMI output and support for two-way audio.
The camera’s Streaming Assistant feature makes it easy to set up a live webcast to a larger audience and the unit’s open interface enables easy integration with other systems allowing the camera to be used in a wide range of applications.
The unit’s powerful zoom lens can pick out details over long distances and P-iris control helps the camera to deliver well balanced, detailed images. Pan/tilt functionality and adjustable zoom speeds are helpful for reframing the subject during a live event. An additional control board accessory is available (see related products tab) for making smooth camera adjustments when live streaming.
This PTZ IP camera delivers full HD resolution at a high frame rate, providing detailed images and smooth video quality. It includes WDR – Dynamic Capture imaging technology to help retain details in high contrast scenes and present well balanced pictures for broadcast. WDR combines several images, each with different exposures to help capture both bright and dark areas of the scene – very helpful in challenging light conditions.
The camera supports the connection of multiple, external devices to help meet the user’s audio and video requirements. By connecting a microphone and speaker the V5914 delivers two-way, CD-quality audio that can be streamed live with video. The unit also includes an HDMI output, allowing the connection of a monitor to display live footage from the camera.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers HD 720p resolution at 50 fps, providing high quality video streaming
- Powerful 30x optical zoom helps isolate distant subjects – helpful when broadcasting live events at large venues
- P-iris control provides improved clarity, resolution, depth of field and contrast - enabling optimum image capture
- Pan/tilt functionality and adjustable speed zoom provide responsive navigation
- High performance in scenes with simultaneous bright and dark areas with Wide Dynamic Range - Dynamic Capture
- Support for high quality, two-way audio with the connection of a microphone and speaker
- HDMI output allows the connection of an HD monitor for live footage display
- Integrated IR cut filter switches to monochrome viewing to let live streaming continue in low levels of light
- Open interface supports easy integration with other systems for a wide range of applications
- Easy setup of video conferencing with Axis’ Streaming Assistant function
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
- Axis Companion software
The Axis V5914 PTZ network camera offers a high performance solution for streaming HD 720p video and CD-quality, two-way audio. It is suitable for use in a variety of applications such as small sports venues, auditoriums and live video interviews.
- Power supply
- Wall/Ceiling mount
- Terminal connector for I/O
- Installation Guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
Optional (please select from the drop down menu above if required):
Back To Top
- MicroSD card
- Axis T8353B Microphone Phantom Power