Overview of the Axis TW1200 Body Worn Mini Bullet
- Delivers HD 1080p resolution video at up to 25 fps
- Fixed 2.1mm lens provides 141° horizontal field of view
- Designed for use with Axis W100 Body Worn Camera
- WDR technology
- Axis 3-year warranty
- Size: ø23 x 68 mm
This thumb-sized wearable sensor is designed for use with the Axis W100 Body Worn Camera and is capable of delivering full HD 1080p resolution video at full frame rate. This unobtrusive camera is designed for flexibility and can be mounted onto a variety of workwear, such as hats or helmets – making it an ideal choice for emergency service workers such as police officers and paramedics. It is housed in an IP67-rated casing for protection against poor weather conditions and Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology means the camera is able to capture quality images even in high-contrast outdoor scenes.
When connected to the Axis W100 Body Worn Camera, this outdoor-ready sensor provides non-invasive recording of encounters in full HD 1080p resolution. The 2.1mm fixed lens provides a wide 141° horizontal viewing angle, meaning users can capture a wide area of the scene during an incident – helping to ensure vital evidence is not missed. At just 23mm in diameter; and weighing only 0.06kg the TW1200 is lightweight for ease of wear and can be comfortably positioned on a variety of workwear, including should epaulettes or helmets.
WDR technology captures image details across scenes with high-contrast lighting – ensuring individuals and objects are clearly identifiable. This means that the TW1200 is capable of producing high-quality images that can be used in court or for internal investigations, even in challenging lighting conditions.
When connected to the Axis W100 Body Worn Camera, up to 30 hours of video can be recorded and data can be offloaded onto the W800 System Controller for long-term storage via the W700 docking station. Sophisticated video management is possible through integration with Axis video management software (VMS) such as Axis Camera Station. In addition, with the Axis Optimizer Body Worn Extension, the system can be integrated with high-performance third-party video management and evidence management applications such as Milestone XProtect.
This unobtrusive camera is connected to the Axis W100 Body Worn Camera via a USB connector to offer a flexible recording solution that also serves as a deterrent for negative behaviour on the part of both the wearer and the public. It also supports the Picatinny mounting system, making the sensor compatible with many kinds of available work gear – enabling easy mounting onto uniforms and helmets.
Please note: this sensor unit is for connection to the Axis W100 Body Worn Camera and is not a standalone network camera.
Key Features & Benefits
- Designed for use with the Axis W100 Body Worn Camera
- Captures HD 1080p resolution video at up to 25 frames per second
- Fixed 2.1mm lens provides a wide 141° horizontal field of view – helping to ensure evidence is not missed
- Extremely compact, lightweight form factor for unobtrusive recording and easy wearing
- IP67-rated casing for reliable outdoor use
- WDR technology retains image details in strongly backlit scenes
- Record up to 30 hours of video when connected to the Axis W100 Body Worn Camera
- Supports the Picatinny mounting system for easy mounting on uniforms and helmets
This unobtrusive mini bullet sensor connects to the Axis W100 Body Worn Camera and attaches easily to uniforms or helmets to provide a flexible, wearable recording solution. Typical applications include recording from the helmets of police officers or the caps of traffic wardens for enforcement purposes in court, or for training personnel.
Back To Top
- Installation guide
- Axis TW1900 Adhesive Picatinny Rail
- Axis TW1901 Cable Holder
- Axis TW1903 Picatinny Mount