Overview of Axis Camera Station S1048 Mk II Recorder
Part of the "out of the box" ready S10 Mk II recorder series, this rack server by Axis is designed to provide high definition and reliable surveillance. To minimise installation time, Axis Camera Station 5 (ACS5) is pre-loaded on the recorder, making it a quick to set up recording solution. It’s also compatible with all Axis cameras and a range of encoders for flexible integration options. Providing 24TB storage capacity and support for up to 48 channel licences (which can be upgraded separately), this recorder is a reliable choice for any small to medium sized business.
Offering support for up to 48 camera channels, this network recorder has a storage capacity of 6 x 4TB (20TB of usable space after RAID). Straightforward installation is ensured by pre-configured system settings, ensuring maximum system performance. The system is capable of recording up to 64 video channels at up to 512Mbit per second, providing a robust and reliable CCTV recording solution.
The included Camera Station software offers an intuitive user interface that provides all the necessary features to run a reliable and efficient CCTV surveillance system. The site map function provides an overview of the camera system's layout, enhancing the ability to quickly detect trouble areas. Additionally, responsive pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) control gives the operator the ability to navigate throughout the system's camera channels.
Video motion detection methods, tampering alarms and alarm management technologies ensure dynamic scene awareness, making the S1048 Mk II suitable for installations with high levels of activity. Audio support enables the operator to hear activity within the scene and is particularly useful when events need to be investigated in real time.
Axis Camera Station supports synchronised playback for up to 25 cameras allowing the operator to see various camera views – ideal for use when examining footage for identification purposes. Each camera channel can have scheduled continuous recording, or be customised for specific time frames - for example, night time or weekend recording. Quick investigation and retrieval of data via ACS "Smart Search" video search functionality allows reliable and safe export of data that can be used for evidence. This data can be exported manually or scheduled to give the operator full flexibility of how the data is managed.
Two optional Desktop Terminals are available to complete an easy to set up surveillance workstation. The S9001 Mk II and S9002 are preloaded with an ACS client as well as pre-configured to minimise installation time.
The Axis Camera Station S1048 Mk II Recorder is suitable for medium sized installations that feature high levels of activity. Typical applications include large retail stores, hotels and university campuses.
Key features and benefits:
- 'Out of the box' ready rack server network recorder
- 6 x 4TB of storage capacity offers plenty of capacity for a medium sized business
- Compatible with all Axis cameras, enabling use within a large range of installations
- High performance, pre-installed Axis Camera Station 5 software provides advanced video management
- 48 Axis Camera Station licences included, can be upgraded up to 64 licences (sold separately)
- Playback of up to 25 camera channels across two monitors, ideal for workstation surveillance installations
- Two-way audio allows activity to be heard within the scene, making alarm verification easier
- Smart Search enables quick and easy retrieval of recordings and video files
- Site map support enables the operator to have an overview of the full camera system
- All hardware included has a 3-year warranty
- Installation guide
- Power cords for rack mounting
Back To Top
- Axis T8310 video surveillance control board
- Axis P8221 I/O audio module
- Axis Camera Station S9001 Mk II desktop terminal
- Axis Camera Station S9002 desktop terminal