This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis Q9216-SLV
Overview of the Axis Q8414-LVS
High-end, ultra-robust and durable Axis Q8414-LVS stainless steel anti-ligature corner mount network camera, capable of HD 720p and with true day/night, Axis Lightfinder technology and built-in invisible infrared illumination up to 10m. Additional features include wide dynamic range, P-iris lens, 105° viewing angle, built-in microphone and audio analytics, remote focus and zoom, enhanced video motion detection, SD card recording and PoE. Camera comes with support forAxis' Companion software and remote access using the mobile app.
IP66/NEMA4X-rated and with an IK10+ 50 joules rating, the robust Axis Q8414-LVS corner-mount network camera delivers ultra-durable, strong surveillance ideal for correctional facilities and medical observation rooms. The anti-ligature corner-mount prevents vandalism to the camera, whilst the stainless steel casing is easy and safe to clean using a water hose, soapy water and other multi-purpose cleaning products. Featuring a P-iris varifocal lens, the Q8414-LVS delivers an 105° horizontal viewing angle and is capable of high quality HD 720p video capture. Equipped with an infrared-cut filter and built-in invisible infrared LEDs, this unit delivers advanced 24-hour surveillance, enabling non-invasive monitoring in complete darkness up to 10m.
Image capture is improved in challenging lighting conditions by Axis' Lighfinder technology that increases sensitivity to achieve better colour video, whilst wide dynamic range captures detail in highlighted and shadowed parts of a scene. Installation of the Axis Q8414-LVS is simplified using the remote focus & zoom, pixel counter and adjustable IR illumination features, whilst Power over Ethernet (PoE) enables installation using a single cable for power and data.
The Q8414-LVS delivers accurate and reliable monitoring with intelligent video motion detection detecting camera tampering attempts; in addition to a built-in microphone providing audio analytics and alerting users if noise surpasses a certain level to indicate an urgent situation such as screaming, gun shots or slamming doors. Audio does not have to be recorded, but can be intended to trigger an alarm. Additionally, audio can be made bi-directional by connecting an external speaker to the camera using the audio input (speaker not included).
Video footage from the Q8414-LVS can be compressed using H.264 or Motion JPEG, and stored internally onto an SD card (not included), providing low-cost edge recording.
The Axis Q8414-LVS camera is available in either white or metal finish, to blend with surroundings. Please select colour choice from the above drop down menu.
Please note: this camera does not with a power supply, please select a midspan from the above drop down menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Anti-ligature corner mount design prevents camera vandalism
- IP66 and NEMA 4X-rated stainless steel casing protects against water ingress from cleaning
- True day/night and built-in invisible IR LED illumination enables unobtrusive surveillance in total darkness
- HD 720p smooth video capture at full frame rate
- Available in white or metal to blend with surroundings
- Better colour video in low light with Axis Lightfinder technology
- All detail in a scene is captured despite possible shadows and highlights with wide dynamic range technology
- Varifocal lens with P-iris control provides a wide horizontal view of 105°
- Built-in microphone and audio analytics can alert users to potential incidents, two-way audio is also supported if required
- Remote zoom and focus and pixel counter features assist with installation, providing sharp images
- Enhanced video motion detection can alert operators if the camera has been tampered with and whether activity is taking place
- Data can be stored onto the integrated SD card (card not included)
- Support for H.264 and Motion JPEG
- Power and data transfer via PoE for simplified installation
Compatible recording platforms
The anti-ligature, robust and durable design of the corner-mount Axis Q8414-LVS network camera makes it ideal for surveillance in applications such as correctional facilities, interview rooms, medical observation rooms, psychiatric wards and elevators and stairs, where the camera may be exposed to impact and potential vandalism.
- Installation guide
- Installation and management software CD
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- AVHS authentication key
- Resitorx 20 bit
- Connector kit
- Mounting tool for RJ45
Back To Top
- SD card (please select from above drop down menu if required)
- PoE midspan (please select from the drop down menu above if required)
- Axis Q8414-LVS smoked dome