This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P7304
Overview of the Axis Q7401
The Axis Q7401 is a network video encoder which will enable any analogue CCTV camera to be transmitted over IP networks and the Internet. This allows remote access to your camera from anywhere in the world as well as intelligent video capabilities, alarm/event management features and integration into a buildings existing alarm or fire prevention systems.
Additionally, this network video encoder supports H.264 compression, 2-way audio communication and is Power over Ethernet compliant for a quick and easy installation.
Network video encoders are suitable for those who wish to add IP CCTV features to their existing analogue security systems and like all products offered on www.networkwebcams.co.uk, the Axis Q7401 comes with free technical support.
Please note: A Power over Ethernet (PoE) midspan is required to power this video encoder using PoE. Please select from the dropdown menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Multiple video streams using H.264 or MJPEG compression formats. Each stream can be individually configured in terms of resolution and frame rate to suit bandwidth/storage requirements
- Power over Ethernet (PoE IEEE802.3af) allows the network video encoder to be powered using a single cable, simplifying installation and allowing installation in locations with no access to power outlets
- Pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) support for a wide range of analogue cameras including preset position, guard touring, queuing and joystick support
- Alarm/event management including image transfer by email/FTP based on alarm triggers such as video motion detection, audio detection, external sensor input or active tampering alarm
- Active tampering alarm alerts the user when the camera has been obscured, covered or moved
- Enhanced motion detection routines result in more accurate triggering resulting in fewer false alarms
- Local storage to memory card, SD and SDHC memory card types supported
- 2-way audio allows interactive communication between the camera user and people near the network video encoder (external microphone and speakers required, not supplied)
- 64MB pre-/post-alarm storage
- Image settings include: compression, color, brightness, sharpness, contrast, white balance, exposure control, exposure zones, backlight compensation, wide dynamic range, fine tuning of behavior at low-light and image rotation and mirroring
- Text and image overlay tools
- Privacy masking of sensitive areas
- Password protection, IP address filtering, HTTPS encryption, IEEE802.1x network access control, digest authentication, user access log
- Metal casing, stand-alone or wall mountable
For simple integration of IP CCTV technology into an existing analogue security surveillance system. This gives remote access to one analogue camera over IP networks and the Internet as well as many other IP CCTV related features such as video motion detection, alarm/event management etc.
Back To Top