This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis Q6315-LE
Overview of the Axis Q6115-E
Advanced Q6115-E outdoor 360° PTZ network camera from the high-end Q61 series, with HD 1080p capability at 60 fps, 30x optical zoom and true day/night functionality. Also supports Sharpdome technology, auto focus and auto iris, H.264, intelligent video, Wide Dynamic Range ~ Dynamic Capture, electronic image stabilisation, mobile support, PoE+ and on-board storage. This IP camera is supplied with a PoE+ midspan.
Featuring HD 1080p capability at up to 60 frames per second, 360° endless panning and 20° above horizon tilt, the high performance Q6115-E dome network camera from the Q61 series delivers advanced and effective security surveillance suitable for large outdoor areas with fast movement, such as traffic and city surveillance, stadiums and prisons. Operators can closely view areas of interest or identify objects and individuals using the camera's 30x optical zoom, whilst Axis' Sharpdome technology enables the camera to produce sharp and precise video footage whilst in any pan-tilt position, as the entire dome rotates as opposed to the camera inside the dome. With an IP66, NEMA 4X and IK08 rated casing, the Axis Q6115-E can be installed outdoors.
The Axis Q6115-E copes well with lighting scenes which are challenging to traditional CCTV cameras, using Wide Dynamic Range ~ Dynamic Capture technology to capture bright and dark areas of a scene by combining several images with different exposure levels, improving detail and enabling clearer identification.
Further advanced imaging capabilities of the Axis Q6115-E include defog technology to improve visibility in images captured in smoke, fog and haze, in addition to Electronic Image Stabilisation (EIS), which reduces the affects of camera movement from wind or vibrations. An additional feature of Axis' Sharpdome technology is a Speed Dry function that enables the camera to capture sharp video even in rainy conditions, by vibrating at a high speed to remove water droplets. This functionality also enables high pressure cleaning of the camera.
High-end intelligent video capabilities enable the Axis Q6115-E to provide reliable and accurate security monitoring at all times. Video motion detection in combination with Axis Active Gatekeeper enables the camera to detect activity, pan and tilt to the specific area and then auto track the object or individual until it is out of the camera's field of vision. Further reliability is provided by Axis' Active tampering alarm that alerts operators to changes in camera direction or focus amongst other triggers, to warn of potential vandalism attempts or damage from harsh weather.
Installation of the Axis Q6115-E is simplified by a range of handy features, including auto focus and auto iris, support for High Power over Ethernet (PoE+) and on-board recording to SD card (card not included ~ please select from the drop down menu above if required). Supplied with the camera is a PoE+ midspan, which enables the camera to receive power and network connection through the same cable.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the drop down menu above if required.
HD 720p version: Axis Q6114-E.
Key features & benefits
- 360° endless panning provides wide area coverage
- High resolution identification with 30x optical zoom
- Captures movement with HD 1080p (60 fps) capability
- Infrared-cut filter provides true day/night functionality
- Simple installation and set up with auto focus and auto iris
- Sharpdome technology delivers sharp images and Speed Dry removes water from rain and cleaning products for clear video capture
- Supports H.264 for reducing file size, and Motion JPEG as an alternative compression format
- Defog technology improves visibility in images captured during fog, haze and smoke
- Can capture stable images in windy conditions with Electronic Image Stabilisation (EIS)
- High performance in scenes with simultaneous bright and dark areas with Wide Dynamic Range ~ Dynamic Capture
- High-end intelligent video capabilities, including Axis Active Gatekeeper with auto tracking and Active tampering alarm
- Robust and durable camera with IP66, IK08 and NEMA 4X rated outdoor-ready casing
- Supplied with PoE+ midspan for easy installation
- On-board storage to SD card (not included) provides a back up for video data in case of network failure
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
The Axis Q6115-E outdoor network PTZ dome camera delivers high-end security surveillance ideal for demanding applications that require fast-paced and reliable recording at all times, in a variety of lighting environments. Typical applications include traffic and city monitoring, public parks and squares, casinos, prisons and ship yards.
- High PoE midspan 1-port
- IP66-rated and RJ45 connector kit
- Installation guide
- Installation and management software CD
- Windows decoder 1-user license
Optional (please select from the drop down menu above if required):
Back To Top
- SD card
- Mounting accessories