This product is now discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis Q6075-E
Overview of the Axis Q6055-E
This advanced PTZ dome is capable of producing smooth HD 1080p video footage at up to 25 frames per second (fps), complete with true day/night recording. Part of the Axis Q60 series, its IK10 rated housing offers protection in exposed environments and users can examine areas of interest in detail using the unit’s full pan/tilt functionality and 32x optical zoom. Focus recall and built-in SD card storage are both supported and the unit is supplied with a High Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) midspan.
Quick and precise navigation using the camera’s continuous 360° pan and variable speed pan/tilt movements is a helpful tool when closely monitoring activity. The unit also provides instant focus in predefined areas, even in difficult lighting conditions using focus recall technology. This handy feature removes the need to manually focus or wait for autofocus to adjust and is useful in scenarios that require a lot of manual operation using a joystick. Imaging technologies such as wide dynamic range and noise reduction are also included to help deliver clear, high quality images.
Motion detection alarms can be configured to alert users of activity in pre-defined areas and when combined with Axis’ Active Gatekeeper, will pan the camera to a preset position when motion is detection and then auto track the object or individual. A range of basic video analytics are also included such as object removal and enter/exit detection to help enhance scene awareness and provide reliable security monitoring.
Suitable for installation in external environments, the camera features a tough vandal-resistant housing alongside support for Axis’ Arctic Temperature Control that enables safe start-up in temperatures as low as -40°C.
With the use of Axis' Zipstream technology, bandwidth and storage requirements are lowered by an average of up to 50%. This award-winning technology optimises the video stream in real-time, allowing important details to be retained whilst removing unnecessary data. High PoE reduces cabling by delivering both power and network connectivity via a single cable and integrated SD card storage (card not included) provides a handy back up of data if connection to the network is lost.
Key features & benefits
- High quality HD 1080p resolution at up to 25 fps provides smooth IP CCTV footage
- Responsive scene navigation using 360° continuous pan and variable pan/tilt movements
- True day/night functionality enables 24-hour surveillance of outdoor areas
- Examination of specific areas using the unit’s 32x optical zoom
- Focus recall provides instant focus in predefined areas – even in difficult lighting conditions
- 3D noise reduction and wide dynamic range (WDR) improve image clarity in challenging light conditions
- Intelligent video analytics, motion detection alarms and Axis’ Active Gatekeeper help to enhance security monitoring
- Suitable for use in external scenes with a robust IK10 rated housing and Axis’ Arctic Temperature Control
- Reduced bandwidth levels with Axis’ award winning Zipstream technology
- High PoE supplies power to the camera through the network cable for cost-effective installation
- SD card storage provides a data back up in the event of network failure
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
The Axis Q6055-E PTZ dome network camera offers an advanced, 24-hour security monitoring solution for exposed, outdoor scenes. Full PTZ functionality alongside a 32x optical zoom make this an ideal choice for the surveillance of large areas such as airports, train station terminals and traffic stadiums.
- Axis High PoE 60 W midspan 1-port
- RJ45 push-pull connector (IP66)
- Installation Guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
Optional (please select from the drop down menu above if required):
Back To Top
- SD card
- Mounting accessories