This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis Q6075-E
Overview of the Axis Q6054 Mk II
This PTZ dome by Axis delivers high quality HD 720p resolution at up to 50 frames per second (fps) - 24 hours a day. Wide indoor areas and regions of interest can be examined in detail using the camera’s full pan/tilt functionality and 30x optical zoom. The unit also includes support for Axis Lightfinder and focus recall technologies, and comes with a supplied Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+) midspan.
Endless 360° pan and variable pan/tilt movements provide quick and precise navigation across the scene – helpful when closely monitoring a person or object. Focus recall is a unique feature that helps to improve PTZ performance in difficult lighting and removes the need to manually focus or wait for autofocus to adjust. It provides instant focus in predefined areas and is a useful tool in scenarios that require a lot of manual operation using a joystick.
Wide dynamic range (WDR) technology ensures the capture of details in high contrast scenes and Axis’ Lightfinder technology provides full colour viewing in ambient light extremes. In addition, Electronic Image Stabilisation (EIS) is also included to reduce the effects of camera movement from wind or vibrations.
Motion detection alarms can be configured to alert users of activity in pre-defined areas and when combined with Axis’ Active Gatekeeper, can automatically pan the camera to a preset position and then auto track the object or individual. Two-way audio is also supported with the connection of an optional multi-connector cable (please select from the dropdown menu above), enabling audio recording and communication with those close to the camera. This multi-connector also supports the connection of external devices through I/O ports to enhance alarm signalling.
Axis’ Zipstream technology helps to lower bandwidth and storage levels by an average of up to 50%. It optimises the video stream in real-time, allowing important details to be retained while unnecessary data is removed. PoE+ compatibility supplies the camera with both power and network connection over a single cable for a more cost-effective solution. Additionally, recordings can be written to the on-board SD card (not included) to provide a handy data back up if network connection is lost.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering HD 720p resolution at up to 50 fps, providing high quality IP CCTV footage
- Full PTZ functionality with 360° endless pan offers effective surveillance across a wide area
- True day/night recording provides round-the-clock monitoring of indoor scenes
- 30x optical zoom allows real-time investigation into areas of interest
- Focus recall improves PTZ performance and offers instant focus in predefined areas
- Wide dynamic range (WDR) improves image quality in scenes with high contrast lighting
- Improved performance in low light conditions with Axis Lightfinder technology
- Electronic Image Stabilisation (EIS) reduces the effects of camera movement for sharper image capture
- Enhanced security monitoring with configurable video motion detection alarms and Axis Active Gatekeeper with auto tracking
- External devices can be connected via an optional multi-connector (not included) to provide two-way audio and enhance alarm signalling
- Axis Zipstream technology helps lower bandwidth and storage requirements by analysing and optimising the video stream
- Support for PoE+ reduces cabling and offers a cost-effective installation solution
- SD card storage provides a data back up in the event of network failure
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
The Axis Q6054 Mk II PTZ dome network camera offers an advanced, 24-hour security monitoring solution for indoor locations. Full PTZ functionality alongside a 30x optical zoom make this an ideal choice for the surveillance of large areas such as indoor shopping centres, large open plan offices and hotel receptions.
- PoE+ midspan 1-port
- Recessed mount for hard and drop ceilings
- Smoked dome cover
- Installation guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
Back To Top
- SD card
- Multi-connector cable (5502-491)
- Mounting accessories