This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis Q6075-E
Overview of the Axis Q6052
This indoor PTZ dome provides smooth D1 resolution at up to 50 frames per second (fps), complete with true day/night recording. Regions of interest can be examined in detail using full pan/tilt functionality and a 36x optical zoom. In addition, the unit includes Axis’ Lightfinder technology, built-in SD card storage and is supplied with a Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+) midspan.
Quick and precise navigation using the unit’s continuous 360° pan and variable speed pan/tilt movements is a helpful tool when closely monitoring a person or object. The camera also provides instant focus in predefined areas, even in challenging lighting conditions using focus recall. This handy feature removes the need to manually focus or wait for autofocus to adjust and is useful in scenarios that require a lot of manual operation using a joystick.
Wide dynamic range (WDR) technology renders details evenly in strongly backlit scenes, ensuring objects and individuals can be identified clearly. In addition, Axis’ Lightfinder technology increases light sensitivity, enabling full colour imaging in extreme levels of low light. Electronic Image Stabilisation (EIS) is also included and helps reduce the effects of camera movement from wind or vibrations.
Motion detection alarms are configurable to alert users of activity in pre-defined areas. These alarms can also be used in combination with Axis’ Active Gatekeeper so that if motion is detected, the camera will pan to a preset position and then auto track the object or individual. The connection of an optional multi-connector cable (not included) enables audio recording and communication with those close to the camera. The cable also allows external devices to be connected for enhanced alarm signalling.
With the use of Axis' Zipstream technology, bandwidth and storage requirements are lowered by an average of up to 50%. The technology optimises the video stream in real-time and allows important details to be retained while removing unnecessary data. PoE+ reduces cabling by delivering both power and network connectivity via a single cable and built-in SD card storage (card not included) provides a handy data back up if network connection is lost.
Key features & benefits
- D1 resolution at up to 50 frames per second provides smooth IP CCTV footage
- Responsive scene navigation using 360° continuous pan and variable pan/tilt movements
- True day/night recording provides a round-the-clock surveillance solution for indoor areas
- 36x optical zoom allows detailed, close-up viewing of specific areas
- Focus recall provides instant focus in predefined areas – even in difficult lighting conditions
- Wide dynamic range (WDR) improves image quality in scenes with high contrast lighting
- Axis Lightfinder increases light sensitivity for improved video capture in very low light
- Effects of camera movement are reduced with Electronic Image Stabilisation (EIS) technology
- Motion detection alarms and Active Gatekeeper with auto tracking help provide reliable security monitoring
- Multi-connector cable (not included) supports the connection of external devices for two-way audio and enhanced alarm signalling
- Reduced bandwidth and storage requirements using Axis’ award winning Zipstream technology
- Support for PoE+ reduces cabling and offers a cost-effective installation solution
- Local recording to an SD card (not included) provides a back up solution if the network fails
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
The Axis Q6052 PTZ dome network camera is an ideal solution for organisations requiring 24 hour indoor surveillance. Full PTZ functionality alongside a 36x optical zoom makes this unit suitable for deployment in indoor bus station terminals and supermarkets.
- PoE+ midpsan 1-port
- Recessed mount for hard and drop ceilings
- Smoked dome cover
- Installation guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
Optional (please select from the drop down menu above if required):
Back To Top
- SD card
- Multi-connector cable (5502-491)
- Mounting accessories